Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it's difficult for him to get the full story since videos have disappeared but he could have at least googled and found this thread or Lon gers videos on YouTube. Lazy, crappy video that didn't have much humour or anything new to say. Maybe he should just stick to people having sex with weird things from now on.

I also think he's really nervous as eltoria has been making video's disappear that mention her calendar in a truthful way! He said that in the video too, so he seems happier talking about what happened rather than showing the actual evidence.

just noticed eltoria has comments disabled on all her vids and no voting. Hmm how long has it been like that?

She's right dodgy, eh!!

she's still in the green gaining subs tho :unsure:

Last edited:
It’s been clear he hasn’t wanted to do the Zoella book and Eltoria vids from his recent live streams, he’s said loads of times that he doesn’t want to be that type of Youtuber.. :rolleyes: Idk why I watch them.

He’s only done them for views cause people have been begging him to do them but they just come across half arsed.

I was looking a while back and he’s been quite chummy with Eltoria on Twitter in the past so probably felt a bit bad/awkward.

He seems to be in bit of a YouTube content rut as they all are. He doesn’t want to do these videos but ends up doing them anyway cause that’s all his subs want. He’s jumped on the podcast hype as well to do something with more substance :rolleyes: but he doesn’t even put the full eps up on YouTube, just ‘highlights.’

Reactions: 3
I think he has a crush on eltoria, same as zoe.

Who was it said when Jack first came on the scene he tried hard to do collabs with zoe and alfie and all the well known pretty youtubers but he was roundly ignored.

Since then he's been outing them one by one. Deep down I think he's a fan girl.

He's definitely not bothered the last few video's. He's just digging up really old material. The sex doll one is YEARS old. And these youtuber video's he's doing are really lazy.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does it bother anyone else when she posts pics of her and milo on Instagram tagging him as a 'micro pig' when there is no such thing as a micro pig and if you Google it for 5 mins you would see that so she obviously did no reaserch on the species before getting him. Micro pigs are actually just pot bellied pigs, the smallest breed of pig, but they still grow to 200 pounds.
It's also very cruel and not fair to keep a pig in a house environment, they are also social animals so keeping a pig on its own in a house is just not fair at all.
And as much as I hate to admit it she is an influencer and people want to be like her (in her Instagram comments there's so many people saying they're getting/want a micro pig) it's just spreading false information and causing more harm to possible pigs who people might get because they see cute pics of her with milo.

Reactions: 2
Yep, same as the girl who keeps a monkey as a baby and now all her fans want one. That monkey HATES his owner, she's always wrestling with it, poor thing.

You're right micro anything doesn't exist, if they get tiny 'teacup' dogs they are bred horribly and cross breeds (then sell them as full breed micros) they also breed runts, if they survive, which is sickening.

Pigs need other pigs and an outdoor environment in order to thrive, they spend much of their day foraging in the undergrowth.

Didn't he run away recently? She gave away her address in doing an article about him leaving her lol

My friend rescued a pet pig and it was certainly no fun. It destroyed her garden in a heartbeat and the droppings smelt foul. It also chewed cables and got very bored, rubbed paint of walls etc not the pigs fault. She only had the pig a few short days too! before a place became available at a petting zoo, where she had company and a larger area to roam. First thing she did was join in a huge ball of piggies for naps and cuddles. First time I saw a pig smile :love:

Logan paul is another pushing the 'micro pig is fun' thing. He even did a video about how you can use it to pull girls.

These people are ignorant and don't care what message / misinformation they put out there.

Yep, same as the girl who keeps a monkey as a baby and now all her fans want one. That monkey HATES his owner, she's always wrestling with it, poor thing.

You're right micro anything doesn't exist, if they get tiny 'teacup' dogs they are bred horribly and cross breeds (then sell them as full breed micros) they also breed runts, if they survive, which is sickening.

Pigs need other pigs and an outdoor environment in order to thrive, they spend much of their day foraging in the undergrowth.

Didn't he run away recently? She gave away her address in doing an article about him leaving her lol

My friend rescued a pet pig and it was certainly no fun. It destroyed her garden in a heartbeat and the droppings smelt foul. It also chewed cables and got very bored, rubbed paint of walls etc not the pigs fault. She only had the pig a few short days too! before a place became available at a petting zoo, where she had company and a larger area to roam. First thing she did was join in a huge ball of piggies for naps and cuddles. First time I saw a pig smile :love:

Logan paul is another pushing the 'micro pig is fun' thing. He even did a video about how you can use it to pull girls.

These people are ignorant and don't care what message / misinformation they put out there.
Exactly. Urg it makes me angry, why get a pig and treat it like a dog just, get a dog?
it's one thing to push people to buy crappy products etc but it's completely different to miseducated your young fans about a living breathing creature forced to live an unfulfilling life because you want an 'unusual' pet.

Ikr, it's so cruel :cautious: I feel like sometimes they just want a gimmick for their channels. Everyone knows a dog or two or cat or two will sell you better than just yourself in a vlog, I mean the saccony jolys went all out with 6 or whatever, but exotics aren't great pets.

he didn't do his homework just rushed it
Jack's stuff since he's really grow just isn't very good anymore. He's never going to have another big viral hit if he goes on like this.

Agelicia or however you spell her name is just so much better on every level. Needs to do research and not be scared to say things.

he didn't do his homework just rushed it
Jack's stuff since he's really grow just isn't very good anymore. He's never going to have another big viral hit if he goes on like this. He can't even pronounce cordially correctly.

Agelicia or however you spell her name is just so much better on every level. Needs to do research and not be scared to say things.

Jack made a video about her and then she releases a sob story and charity work for the first time. That's not suspicious why would that be weird timing

Reactions: 5
Jack made a video about her and then she releases a sob story and charity work for the first time. That's not suspicious why would that be weird timing
I don't know what to make of this video. I think she's trying very hard to have a sob story. For anyone how has experienced homelessness or trauma, it's a slap in the face.

Reactions: 1
I don't know what to make of this video. I think she's trying very hard to have a sob story. For anyone how has experienced homelessness or trauma, it's a slap in the face.
Definitely feel like she's milking it, whilst I don't doubt it wasn't the easiest time for her parents, trying to make out like 'having to share a room with my sister' was a huge trauma in he really life is insulting to people who have truly been homeless

"I didn't realise I experienced homelessness"

She just stayed with her grandparents for a short period, it's pretty common during a divorce. I'm switching off after 3 minutes. I don't trust her for a second, she's dishonest and is just trying to shut down any negativity towards her.

What ever difficulties she had growing up it's nothing at all to do with illegally reselling free makeup to make money. She opens advent calendars for a full time job and doesn't need to do any other work. She ain't struggling now.

I bet she starts the waterworks later in the video. I'd like a psychologist to investigate if she's being honest because every thing about this girl is fake and acted up.

Using on-screen text to try to get more pitty just seems manipulative. So many people have had to live out of a suitcase for a while.

"I didn't realise I experienced homelessness"
This part really annoyed me. She talks about it and then goes on to say how traumatised she is about the whole thing, including a fear of white vans. I think Shelter is a great cause and I see there's been a positive response (then again, she could be deleting comments again) to the video, so I hope the charity benefits from the collab.

Honestly I gave up, just sounded like very highly embellished story as she's desperate to stop a backlash.

Her deleting her videos and all the comments and take downs shows her guilt. Along with her inability to just answer a simple question.

In that Metro article, she says that people have jumped to conclusions about the calendar but offered no receipts or other proof of purchase/agreement from the brands with whom she allegedly collaborated.

She's teaching me a lot I never knew staying with a family member and sharing a room with your twin sister makes you homeless

She keeps saying "this is a collaboration with..." No girl it's an advert and you're breaking the advertising rules by not making it clear!

Reactions: 3