Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beans01

Chatty Member
Eltoria should donate the money she’s made from ads of this Elle Darby video, she’s completely exploited the situation for her own gain. Eltoria content is rubbish so never gets many views so this is her way of getting views by bullying others. Two wrongs do not make a right.
37B23AA0-F243-44D5-A1C1-9439470600BF.jpeg
AB8D7D44-73FB-4E65-B722-2DE16EFC203E.jpeg

Reactions: 1

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Ahh I got you. That's sad, means people are being taken advantage of more than I realised.

For me, I feel quite balanced, so i watch to try to learn something or for a little escapism, such as see a new country or product. I don't get conned into their trying to take advantage of me, in many ways I feel I'm taking advantage of them. I have ad block and I use hook tube. So they don't even get a view from me. But I get to experience something new. About 4 years ago I found a way to get youtuber ebooks free, so I did and they were utter tat. I love buying leather bound vintage books that are classics, and they aren't cheap so I save up and to me that is worthwhile. I'm so glad I didn't buy any of these yt books. I could not finish any of them.

Ofc if it's a genuine youtuber, I watch for real and click an ad if they're fab.

But now I feel awful for all those fans who, in finding a connection with a youtuber feel some kind of validation. And possibly enormous pressure to cave in and buy all the merch to feel validated. That's so sad. :cry: Especially as the yt'ers make it quite clear in their every action that they don't care about the fans. Quite the opposite. The fans are just little cash cows. Makes me sad.

F

FamHam

"I didn't realise I experienced homelessness"

She just stayed with her grandparents for a short period, it's pretty common during a divorce. I'm switching off after 3 minutes. I don't trust her for a second, she's dishonest and is just trying to shut down any negativity towards her.

What ever difficulties she had growing up it's nothing at all to do with illegally reselling free makeup to make money. She opens advent calendars for a full time job and doesn't need to do any other work. She ain't struggling now.

I bet she starts the waterworks later in the video. I'd like a psychologist to investigate if she's being honest because every thing about this girl is fake and acted up.

Using on-screen text to try to get more pitty just seems manipulative. So many people have had to live out of a suitcase for a while.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Just watched her baby shower vlog. Been up two weeks and it's got 1.9k views. Bit risky doing your baby shower at 38 weeks pregnant, how do I know? I organised mine for 2 weeks before my due date and baby arrived a week before it was meant to happen. Super weird to have your baby shower basically be just a Christmas party.

Also, she has a pig?

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I was following Eltoria around her AC scandal so watched the fallout in real time. I think I was only following her after she gained a lot of subs from doing the Zoella AC, but she came across as dim even then.
I unfollowed her after all the events unfolded.
Just decided to look up what she's doing now and can see she's just launched a new collection with a whole mish mash of products she's touting as "Personalised" how does this girl have the confidence and audacity to try and launch another business after the absolute shit show of her last one?
This girl should NOT be allowed to be selling any tat after the illegal shit she pulled.
It amazes me she even has any fans left. I can see her YT following hasn't grown much from what it was in 2018, wasn't she bragging in Nov 18 about nearly being at 150k and she's only hovering around 215k now?
I can see only the more popular ACs she reviews get a higher viewership but then her vlogs are averaging much lower, so she's def a nobody still.
shocked she has that many subs!

boostar

"I didn't realise I experienced homelessness"
This part really annoyed me. She talks about it and then goes on to say how traumatised she is about the whole thing, including a fear of white vans. I think Shelter is a great cause and I see there's been a positive response (then again, she could be deleting comments again) to the video, so I hope the charity benefits from the collab.

F

FamHam

She's had her lips done, filler in the face and something done to her eyebrows. Still just as thick, lame jokes about ?and ?then says "avocados are really popuy at the moment". You need a lobotomy to enjoy her content.

• Haha

boostar

New video:

I thought I was going mad because I was sure she'd already unboxed the John Lewis calendar but it appeared on Willow's channel. It's weird that she's acting all surprised when she literally opened it a couple of weeks ago.

F

FamHam

He's now saying there's 200k online trolls, because anyone that disagrees is a troll.

He wishes 200k gave a fuck
Screenshot_20181102-065752.jpg

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
She's doing the classic sob story, feel sorry for me. And now using a child. Probably moderating comments too.

She's shown herself to be manipulative, a liar, abusive (her boyfriend to fans) and a major major scammer.

I'm so glad I unsubbed her a year ago. There was something about her I hated, it made no sense but she oozed something that made my skin crawl. And now I know why, she was oozing dishonesty. And she's still going with that!

boostar

She uploaded another video a couple of hours ago that probably should be marked as an advert. It's a very effusive 7th Heaven advert and there's a give away.

boostar

In that Metro article, she says that people have jumped to conclusions about the calendar but offered no receipts or other proof of purchase/agreement from the brands with whom she allegedly collaborated.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Where does all the money come from? Does her boyfriend work?
He has a YouTube channel too but I am.not sure if he works another job as well.

She used to work at a law firm (I believe she was an assistant or paralegal) but has been full time on YouTube for a few years.

F

FamHam

Eltoria is now taking down videos that feature her

She got what she deserved, wanted to be zoella so now has it all including a zoella backlash for scams!

boostar

Someone pulled her up in the comments over one of the obvious adverts and she replied saying it wasn't a sponsored post. You'd think someone with a law degree would be a bit more savvy.

I think she's produced fewer advent unboxings this year. I think the fad is dying out a bit - there are lots of channels doing it now, although they obviously vary in quality. I wonder what the next trend will be for beauty bloggers.

boostar

I feel old but much prefer fewer effects. I can cope with swaying and petty doesn't shout as much as some!
I would say she's the shoutiest of all the YouTubers I've watched recently :LOL:

I hate having to constantly adjust the volume on videos because the creator doesn't know how to equalise their sound.

F

FamHam

Advent calendars and beauty boxes are just such a waste. You may save some money on the RRP, but you get lots of stuff you don't want. People just like thinking they get a deal.

Not sure how eltoria can carry on, there's so many people opening advent calendars these days and that was her thing. Once someone has released a video of a calendar first they aren't going to be hanging around for crusty eltorias video if they've already seen the insides.