Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeppermintPatti

I think her giveaways are all cons, the latest one is wen she gets 150k subs but that could be ages away now so many are unsubbing!

Apart from the calendar how does she even make much money? She gets tiny views apart from for the advent unboxings at one time of the year then next to nothing until next year.
Sponsorships and undisclosed sponsorships

boostar

That last comment is spot on! So many of the vloggers I've watched this year have tried (and failed) to appear like good, charitable souls. Anything to fill a video - even if it means exploiting the vulnerable at Christmas.

I was expecting more complaints about her advent calendar as surely everyone must have opened theirs by this time.

boostar

That soon to be girl had such awful products - stuff from China in Chinese, used brushes, a used pencil with the end chopped off, a shampoo for blonde hair!
Those pencils do come with the end like that so it probably wasn't used/swatched. However, it does usually come in a sealed box. You can see Eltoria opening and damaging the box on camera so that's probably why it came unboxed!

F

FamHam

Those pencils do come with the end like that so it probably wasn't used/swatched. However, it does usually come in a sealed box. You can see Eltoria opening and damaging the box on camera so that's probably why it came unboxed!
Ah thanks, she could have at least opened the boxes carefully if she was going to sell it on!

Eltoria said in her last video she is looking for YouTubers of any size to collab with. She's desperate for small people to release a nice video about her and dangling a collab carrot. So transparent.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
She says that eltoria is a buisness.... i guess all of us run buisnesses then if hers is a buisness... hun ya sell merch and make videos hahaha

F

FamHam

Her nasty BF Joey Menghini that called lots of her viewers stupid hoes has a youtube channel now. He's not looking in good shape for someone thats apparently doing lots of MMA

• Wow
Reactions: 0

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I think he'll post the Eltoria video anyway. He's probably already recorded it or in the middle!

He got 20k over 2 days the last time, and now he's on about 9k, Eltoria must be sweating haha :ROFLMAO:

F

FamHam

You will need to watch her latest Lush video. She's had some Botox and/or fillers and can hardly speak ?
Ooh will have to watch that one.

Just seen she's done a cleaning video, zzzz just jumping on old bandwagons.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
She’s not stupid it’s all a front. She has a degree and a masters. Her whole YouTube and blog persona is a character and she apparently earns quite a lot of money doing so! :eek:

Doe92

I think you lot need to get a life. You just seem very jealous of the beautiful eltoria and her very hot boyfriend.
There's nothing illegal about making a profit!! It's very basic buisness and it's embarrassing that you lot do not understand one of the most basic concepts in the world!
Eltoria always works so hard and it's sad that people are trying to ruin her thriving business because of jealousy and being two thick to understand basic concepts.
Most were really really happy with their eltoria advent calendar but a few are trying to attack just to get fame. It's pathetic and it needs to stop now!