Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always breaking the laws! Hope she gets a big fine.

The pigs Instagram has been deleted and people are saying she's going to ditch it soon. She was an idiot thinking it was a micro pig, it's a fully grown pig and not nearly as cute as she wanted it to be for Instagram.
Anyone who buys a micro pig and doesn’t expect it to get pretty big is a fool.

Reactions: 3
She's also wading in on the #Ad issue in her stories saying that the people who have written the guidance 'don't understand' influencers. JFK :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She's also wading in on the #Ad issue in her stories saying that the people who have written the guidance 'don't understand' influencers. JFK :ROFLMAO:
She's so thick, oh eltoria they understand it perfectly you're just not smart enough to see it from an unbiased point of view.

She doesn't even declare her affiliate links or gifted things so she's going to be be pissed.

It's not hard to get, a brand gives you free things you have a buisness relationship with them they aren't really gifts. Theyre promotional items to get sales. No way the same as a friend giving a gift! Thick witch.

I don't know why she's polling her followers. That won't change the rules.

Maybe she's confused about gifting ever since sending unwanted PR to paying customers?

As for the poor pig [animal, not the boyfriend] suspect he's gone to live on a nice farm somewhere?

Maybe she's confused about gifting ever since sending unwanted PR to paying customers?

As for the poor pig [animal, not the boyfriend] suspect he's gone to live on a nice farm somewhere?
Or she's had him for breakfast...one of the two!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is Milo really missing in action? What a cupid stunt! She's always feeding him doughnuts and chocolate. Pigs can cope with chocolate unlike dogs buts it's strongly advised not to give them sugary treats.

Getting rid of unwanted stuff under the guise of a giveaway and charity. She's a bit dim, that one. And the wigs are terrible.

Does anyone know if the poor souls who were ripped off on the advent calendar got their money back?
Some did, petty paige did a video on it. She was condescending to them in messages, making it sound like she was doing them a favour and didn't have to do it. I think a lot got partial refunds unless they pressed her for it. She wasn't interested at refunding anything until it blew up on YT.

Some did, petty paige did a video on it. She was condescending to them in messages, making it sound like she was doing them a favour and didn't have to do it. I think a lot got partial refunds unless they pressed her for it. She wasn't interested at refunding anything until it blew up on YT.
I wonder how the PayPal claims went - I think quite a few people were going down that route.

She's just uploaded a video about her mental health. I hate to say it but it seems just as false as the homelessness video. I understand she had a bit of a crap 2018 (having to refund all those unhappy customers and getting so many dislikes and advent calendar comments on her videos that she disabled comments for most of Nov/Dec) so maybe it's true. She certainly does have a little packet of anti-depressants.

I wonder what it is about YT (and social media in general) that attracts those prone to anxiety and depression. Surely it's the worst thing for someone with mental health issues to be lambasted by strangers on the internet on a daily basis?

I wonder how the PayPal claims went - I think quite a few people were going down that route.

She's just uploaded a video about her mental health. I hate to say it but it seems just as false as the homelessness video. I understand she had a bit of a crap 2018 (having to refund all those unhappy customers and getting so many dislikes and advent calendar comments on her videos that she disabled comments for most of Nov/Dec) so maybe it's true. She certainly does have a little packet of anti-depressants.

I wonder what it is about YT (and social media in general) that attracts those prone to anxiety and depression. Surely it's the worst thing for someone with mental health issues to be lambasted by strangers on the internet on a daily basis?
i have always thought this, and this is what tbh makes me think a lot of them are just making it up/ exaggerating it for sympathy

It's advent calendar time again and I (shamefully) have resubscribed. She's collaborated with The Body Shop this year (legitimately!) to open their three calendars and do a sneak peek.

I feel like she's dumbed down a lot in the last year and has she always had that faint lisp or is it all the lip fillers?

I want to see the lush Xmas range out of morbid fascination but I can't hack watching 20 mins of her dim acting.

I notice she's enabled the 4.99 subscription option to see advent calendars a day early and one live stream a month 🙄

Reactions: 2
I genuinley don't understand why she is so over the top over excited about everything.

Surely she'd get a lot more viewers/interest if she was honest and admitted that sometimes like her own advents are sometimes a little bit rubbish.

Not every one is knicker wettingly amazing.

But then if she was honest she wouldn't get the companies to send them for free if she didn't gush over them.

(Also surely they've researched her and heard all about the advent calendar mess?)

I can't cope with even looking at her! She's a soulless money hungry lizard with a top notch twonk of a boyfriend.