Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched her Elle video after months of not watching anything after her calendar scandal.

Her performance acting is terrible - like a mixture of playschool teacher and Big Brother contestant. Is she still trying to be Zoella?

Reactions: 3
This girl actually still has an active channel after the calendar scandal?? I knew nothing about her until that but the fact she sold her viewers used/poor quality/gifted products in exchange for their hard earned money blew my mind!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hadn’t heard of her until her advent calendar scandal. Just checked out her most recent video - a primark haul, and noticed in the drop down box a list of advent calendars with a * next to them. Surely this can’t mean she’s been gifted them all!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This girl actually still has an active channel after the calendar scandal?? I knew nothing about her until that but the fact she sold her viewers used/poor quality/gifted products in exchange for their hard earned money blew my mind!!
I know right, how the hell she got away with it I don't know. Are people that stupid?

Hadn’t heard of her until her advent calendar scandal. Just checked out her most recent video - a primark haul, and noticed in the drop down box a list of advent calendars with a * next to them. Surely this can’t mean she’s been gifted them all!!!!!
How brands want to work with her, it makes me so sick. Complete morons!!!

It's advent calendar time again and I (shamefully) have resubscribed. She's collaborated with The Body Shop this year (legitimately!) to open their three calendars and do a sneak peek.

I feel like she's dumbed down a lot in the last year and has she always had that faint lisp or is it all the lip fillers?
I can't even hate watch, I can't stand her!

Last edited:
I'm surprised this thread hasn't had more comments. I can't believe this girl still has a career after the advent calendar debacle, I cannot believe that brands would still work with her.

The way she talks is very children's TV presenter but somehow even more annoying. So very very fake sounding.

And that now full sized 'micro pig's she bought which is now full sized, her neighbours must despair 🙄

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised too! No comments about how she did a b&m haul during lockdown and touched E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!
Oh and deleted all the comments about it

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised too! No comments about how she did a b&m haul during lockdown and touched E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!
Oh and deleted all the comments about it
I can't even hate watch her, I find her so irritating, nothing she does seems real or authentic. I don't get a good vibe from her partner either. She is the definition of fake nice, sugary sweet for the public but you know she isn't like that in real life.

Reactions: 7
Her Instagram popped up on mine and OF COURSE she is one the first popping into Primark 😤
She bothers me but obviously not relevant enough for tattle

I agree with not being able to even hate watch her. I wouldn't give her the views. Awful awful person.

Her partner was essentially threatening to "visit" people not happy with her advent calendar because "he has their addresses"

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I agree with not being able to even hate watch her. I wouldn't give her the views. Awful awful person.

Her partner was essentially threatening to "visit" people not happy with her advent calendar because "he has their addresses"
I can't hate watch her either as like you I wouldn't want to give her views and make money. I only go on her instagram.

She lives in Wiltshire so I don't know why she travelled to Bristol to go shopping. Lots of "influencers" travelling too far for unnecessary shopping trips imo. I know we aren't in proper lockdown but the R rate in the South West has been rising...

She's (sadly....) back again with the advent calendar run down.

Apparently she's launching an "advent addict" range of lounge wear and other stuff.... Wonder who she's pinched that one from or tricked in to gifting it :rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
After the advent calendar scandal I would be embarrassed to ever launch anything to my followers. I wouldn’t be surprised if she start receiving bad reviews for selling crap products for a premium price.

This girl is the worst thing I have ever seen on YouTube.
The way she shouts in that false voice at the camera makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 5
You'd have thought the companies would have disassociated from her after advent calender issue. Not just because of what she did and the whole scamming but also because she was reusing what she'd been given and potentially making them complicit

She was even given an exclusive with Lush to reveal their advent calendar and proceeds to shout at the camera for half an hour.

I remember the whole scandal a couple of years ago and thought she’d have faded into obscurity. What is wrong with the world😩

• Wow
I was following Eltoria around her AC scandal so watched the fallout in real time. I think I was only following her after she gained a lot of subs from doing the Zoella AC, but she came across as dim even then.
I unfollowed her after all the events unfolded.
Just decided to look up what she's doing now and can see she's just launched a new collection with a whole mish mash of products she's touting as "Personalised" how does this girl have the confidence and audacity to try and launch another business after the absolute tit show of her last one?
This girl should NOT be allowed to be selling any tat after the illegal tit she pulled.
It amazes me she even has any fans left. I can see her YT following hasn't grown much from what it was in 2018, wasn't she bragging in Nov 18 about nearly being at 150k and she's only hovering around 215k now?
I can see only the more popular ACs she reviews get a higher viewership but then her vlogs are averaging much lower, so she's def a nobody still.

I was following Eltoria around her AC scandal so watched the fallout in real time. I think I was only following her after she gained a lot of subs from doing the Zoella AC, but she came across as dim even then.
I unfollowed her after all the events unfolded.
Just decided to look up what she's doing now and can see she's just launched a new collection with a whole mish mash of products she's touting as "Personalised" how does this girl have the confidence and audacity to try and launch another business after the absolute tit show of her last one?
This girl should NOT be allowed to be selling any tat after the illegal tit she pulled.
It amazes me she even has any fans left. I can see her YT following hasn't grown much from what it was in 2018, wasn't she bragging in Nov 18 about nearly being at 150k and she's only hovering around 215k now?
I can see only the more popular ACs she reviews get a higher viewership but then her vlogs are averaging much lower, so she's def a nobody still.
shocked she has that many subs!

Reactions: 1