Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! The same day as her homeless video going live she's posting photos of her 5 star hotel on Instagram.

She doesn't care about charity, just trying to rebuild her image. She's worse than zoella with how shamless she is!

Today she's moved to some penthouse appartment with a roof pool and tagging it, a freebie I bet
Screenshot_20181210-234425.jpg

Reactions: 2
Why are youtubers so scummy? It blows my mind how unaware they are. How greedy they are. How shameless they are. How money grubbing they are.

I know I'm generalising horribly, and there are some awesome kind, generous youtubers out there.

But a large percentage are absolute scumbags, who lie through their teeth for more money, fame, and subs. It's honestly gross. Eltoria is a classic example. I also can't stand how stupid they are, and how stupid they think we are as a whole.

I have a friend who LOVES mrs hinch. I kinda made a few noises and she said what's not to like? she cleans her house all day, encourages everyone to do theirs, and she even links people to bargains on ebay to help people with their chores, it's so kind of her, she doesn't benefit in any way from doing that. Honestly, I nearly fell off the chair LOL

They are only pretending to do these things in order to make money. They are selling you endless items, which they get a % from each sale. The end. You are just being sold a lie, so you give them your money and make them millionaires. I mean. I do love it's all coming to light though, and I'm enjoying the slow yet steady descent of all these supposedly untouchable youtubers lol. I never thought this day would come, when people would turn against them and see the light! Even people like graveyard girl who wasn't involved in any scandal that i know of (i stopped watching her a few years back) is falling out of grace with subs leaving her tired format.

hehe. Eltoria must be kicking herself she was too late for this scam to work properly. she's like, 6 years too late haha! She got caught out in her very first scam. lols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
YouTube viewers crave authenticity so that's lead to a host of creators who are pretending to be down to earth, one of the guys/girls and your new best friend. They trick people into thinking they know the creator so they will buy the merch, watch the videos and defend the YouTuber against all the haters.

I've always found Eltoria fake but, then again, most creators adopt a screen personality. Now we've seen some of her true colours - especially in that patronising "How it was made" video for her calendar.

Reactions: 1
Ahh I got you. That's sad, means people are being taken advantage of more than I realised.

For me, I feel quite balanced, so i watch to try to learn something or for a little escapism, such as see a new country or product. I don't get conned into their trying to take advantage of me, in many ways I feel I'm taking advantage of them. I have ad block and I use hook tube. So they don't even get a view from me. But I get to experience something new. About 4 years ago I found a way to get youtuber ebooks free, so I did and they were utter tat. I love buying leather bound vintage books that are classics, and they aren't cheap so I save up and to me that is worthwhile. I'm so glad I didn't buy any of these yt books. I could not finish any of them.

Ofc if it's a genuine youtuber, I watch for real and click an ad if they're fab.

But now I feel awful for all those fans who, in finding a connection with a youtuber feel some kind of validation. And possibly enormous pressure to cave in and buy all the merch to feel validated. That's so sad. :cry: Especially as the yt'ers make it quite clear in their every action that they don't care about the fans. Quite the opposite. The fans are just little cash cows. Makes me sad.

But now I feel awful for all those fans who, in finding a connection with a youtuber feel some kind of validation. And possibly enormous pressure to cave in and buy all the merch to feel validated. That's so sad. :cry: Especially as the yt'ers make it quite clear in their every action that they don't care about the fans. Quite the opposite. The fans are just little cash cows. Makes me sad.
I'm like yourself in that I watch for education and entertainment but, you know, I'm a lot older than YTs main demographic. My nephew has been watching YT for years and, a while ago, he introduced me to a creator that he watched religiously (he was around 10 or 11 at the time). This guy played Minecraft and filmed himself going about his daily life. I couldn't for the life of me work out why my nephew loved this content so much - to me, it was so boring and pointless. At the time, he was quite socially isolated (he is profoundly Deaf and for years struggled with his speech, he had also just moved to a new area) and I think he regarded this YouTuber as a friend.

I'm suspicious of everything. I do believe there are people on YT who are sharing a passion and don't care about money but the ones who devote a lot of time and effort are obviously going to try to get paid if they can.

The ASA got back to me that they've warned eltoria about not saying ad. She's updated just the video with it in the description and title, not the thumbnail and only for the one video not the countless others where she breaks the law. Ugh.

Reactions: 3
The ASA got back to me that they've warned eltoria about not saying ad. She's updated just the video with it in the description and title, not the thumbnail and only for the one video not the countless others where she breaks the law. Ugh.
They got back to me this morning to

She's just uploaded a Birchbox unboxing with her sister and there's a sly dig at Soon to be Wilson :LOL:

(at 1:29, if the video doesn't start there)

You can tell she's a real witch and has a burn book.

The ASA got back to me over my latest complaint about her not declaring an ad. Their response is pathetic
Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) with your complaint about Eltoria.

Our remit

In order for such Instagram post to be considered advertising for the purposes of the rules that we apply, the following two tests must be met: 1) payment by the brand must be made to the blogger/vlogger/influencer AND 2) the brand must hold editorial control over what the blogger includes in the post.

Our guidance on this matter

Our current position on this issue is that where a brand sends a blogger items for free without any control of the content (or any conditions attached) and the blogger may or may not choose to include the item(s) in a blog, this sort of PR activity is not covered by the CAP Code; because there is no control, the post would not need to be labelled as an advertorial. Likewise, if a blogger accepts an item sent by a brand on the simple condition that it is reviewed (positively or negatively), without the brand exercising any control over the review, that blog is unlikely to be covered by the CAP Code.

In this case, we have received confirmation from the blogger that the brand did not hold editorial control over the post your complaint referred to. As we understand that the conditions mentioned above were not met, the post would fall out of our remit and we won’t be taking any further action. We have however explained our requirements regarding ad labelling to Eltoria, for future reference.

However, in order to comply with consumer protection legislation, we understand that the Competitions and Markets Authority (CMA) would expect brands and bloggers to tell consumers if an item was given on the condition that it is talked about. In general, the CMA considers that consumers need to know whether a blogger has an incentive (financial or otherwise) to talk about a product, and if so what that incentive is.

You might wish to consider contacting the CMA with your concerns about this blogger and details of how you can do that can be found here; however, you should be aware that the CMA will not enter into correspondence with you about your complaint. As such, we understand that you will not hear further from them again.

She did a video on primark in the USA and went on about how she loved that it was the same as the UK and good on them for not changing. Primark has only a couple of stores in the us so obviously it's exactly the same range as the UK. Idiot.

Everyone is calling her out on the new homeless video.

2018-12-29 13.42.57.jpg

That last comment is spot on! So many of the vloggers I've watched this year have tried (and failed) to appear like good, charitable souls. Anything to fill a video - even if it means exploiting the vulnerable at Christmas.

I was expecting more complaints about her advent calendar as surely everyone must have opened theirs by this time.

She's now releasing her Christmas in NYC luxury hotel vlogs that she filmed at the same time as her homeless fake charity work videos went out.

She starts off the video "I'm at Heathrow airport but it's only just dawned on me I'm going away" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: her idiot fake acting is awful, I'm done.

Reactions: 4
You will need to watch her latest Lush video. She's had some Botox and/or fillers and can hardly speak ?

• Haha
You will need to watch her latest Lush video. She's had some Botox and/or fillers and can hardly speak ?
Ooh will have to watch that one.

Just seen she's done a cleaning video, zzzz just jumping on old bandwagons.

She's had her lips done, filler in the face and something done to her eyebrows. Still just as thick, lame jokes about ?and ?then says "avocados are really popuy at the moment". You need a lobotomy to enjoy her content.

• Haha
Her nasty BF Joey Menghini that called lots of her viewers stupid hoes has a youtube channel now. He's not looking in good shape for someone thats apparently doing lots of MMA

• Wow
Reactions: 0
Has anyone seen the valentines advent calendar idea yet? Find it funny that in the video she said she wasn’t sponsored by buy a gift but if you click in the description is does say it was gifted. Surely she should have said that in the video aswell?
Plus she’s definitely had her lips done. Haven’t watched any of her vids since before Christmas..... was so tempted to write a snarky comment about selling this advent calendar aswell!

She's always breaking the laws! Hope she gets a big fine.

The pigs Instagram has been deleted and people are saying she's going to ditch it soon. She was an idiot thinking it was a micro pig, it's a fully grown pig and not nearly as cute as she wanted it to be for Instagram.