Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe her subs are from her forced "subscribe and when I hit ***k subscribers you could win this advent calendar" each year. They probably just didn't ubsubscribe after

Reactions: 4
I believe her subs are from her forced "subscribe and when I hit ***k subscribers you could win this advent calendar" each year. They probably just didn't ubsubscribe after
This! Those giveaways are fake because she only gets one calendar either sent or bought, so she’s either giving away her grubby calendar she’s swatches or she never gives it away at all yet everyone seems to fall for it. Plus most other youtubers just give things away she does these milestone ones, so ungrateful.

I can’t believe brands like Glossybox and Lookfantastic continue to work with her and pay her after the advent scandal.
Her comments always seem pretty positive too, seems so weird!

Reactions: 8
She is so fake...
‘Oh woooooow I’ve wanted to try this forever’ no you haven’t so STFU
And that high pitches squeal she does about a 10ml sample of some tit she could have got free 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where does all the money come from? Does her boyfriend work?
He has a YouTube channel too but I am.not sure if he works another job as well.

She used to work at a law firm (I believe she was an assistant or paralegal) but has been full time on YouTube for a few years.

Reactions: 1
She is in the Mail complaining about how someone lied about her advent calendars and it's taken her two years to recover from the bullying she received.

Making herself out to be completely innocent and that she had the brands backing when she included their products...yea right.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She is in the Mail complaining about how someone lied about her advent calendars and it's taken her two years to recover from the bullying she received.

Making herself out to be completely innocent and that she had the brands backing when she included their products...yea right.
Mercedes has uploaded the video of it again

Reactions: 2

she must think people have short memories

I can't hate watch her either as like you I wouldn't want to give her views and make money. I only go on her instagram.

She lives in Wiltshire so I don't know why she travelled to Bristol to go shopping. Lots of "influencers" travelling too far for unnecessary shopping trips imo. I know we aren't in proper lockdown but the R rate in the South West has been rising...
To be fair, she lives in Bath which is not that far from Bristol

She doesn't live in Bath she says lives near Bath. She could like anywhere as Bath is the largest and most well known city in quite a large area.
Well I live the other side of Bath to Bristol and Bristol is pretty close for me..? So wherever she lives near Bath, she won't be that far from Bristol - there are influencers that have travelled alot further. and Bath isn't that big - Bristol and Swindon are both bigger and they're either side of it so in the same area really. I'm not trying to start an argument or stick up for her, i'm just saying and I understand what you're saying.

Well I live the other side of Bath to Bristol and Bristol is pretty close for me..? So wherever she lives near Bath, she won't be that far from Bristol - there are influencers that have travelled alot further. and Bath isn't that big - Bristol and Swindon are both bigger and they're either side of it so in the same area really. I'm not trying to start an argument or stick up for her, i'm just saying and I understand what you're saying.
I'm not sure exactly where she lives but its out in the country somewhere. I live about 5 miles from Bristol Citu centre and I've not been in town since the end of February.

My issue mainly is with 'influencers' (and tonbe fair normal people) rushing to the shops to buy tat they don't need in a pandemic. It is completely unnecessary as most companies have the facility for you to shop online. If she was going to smaller independant shops fair enough but she wasn't.

Reactions: 1
Her real name is indeed Simone! No idea how/why she chose Eltoria as her YouTube name, does anyone else know?
I don’t know why but always assumed with how much she was trying to capture the Zoella fame, it was chosen in the same sort of style.
I guess Simonella just didn’t have the same ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has been called out by Estee Laundry for last few days for being racist. I've not see the video but couldn't pronounce Gua Sha and apparently made racist noises.

Reactions: 4
I see she's still doing the same old boring stuff. How many body shop products does a person need? I used to watch her videos all the time but haven't for a few years now. Oh god, I bet the calenders have started too. 🙄 She must be still over run with massive amounts of expired crap from last year and the year before and probably the year before that! Has she tried to make her own calender selling her crap off for an extortionate amount of money again yet? I haven't watched her since she ripped off her subscribers and I refuse to give her a single view after that nonsense.

Reactions: 2