Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing the classic sob story, feel sorry for me. And now using a child. Probably moderating comments too.

She's shown herself to be manipulative, a liar, abusive (her boyfriend to fans) and a major major scammer.

I'm so glad I unsubbed her a year ago. There was something about her I hated, it made no sense but she oozed something that made my skin crawl. And now I know why, she was oozing dishonesty. And she's still going with that!

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
She also made my blood boil with this quote ‘It is unfortunate that people have made guesses and assumptions for it then to be treated as fact. Perhaps this is an issue that platforms need to figure out how to regulate.’
Yes, don't press YT to take down hate videos or videos involving abuse but, by God, make sure they shut down a few channels who put two and two together regarding her advent calendar.

I couldn't finish her new video. I don't particularly like Smiggle and I can't be bothered with her niece. Any time she does a collab or veers into non-beauty unboxings, I lose interest. That video of her and the boy opening a sex toy advent calendar was beyond cringey. I'm a sex positive person and it was like something two thirteen years olds would produce. I guess she's trying to diversify - I wonder how long it'll be before she's buying storage lockers or Amazon liquidation pallets? :LOL:

THat's great it was reuploaded.

Keep seeing more and more articles posted on eltoria. Nothing new but nice to see everything republished

https://thetab.com/uk/2018/11/20/eltoria-advent-calendar-youtube-86375
[automerge]1542901641[/automerge]
her boyfriend is congratulating her on x number of views, shame she didn't do it with integrity

eltoria.jpg

[automerge]1542903149[/automerge]
The guy she opened the lovehoney advent calendar with is supposed to be her best friend! They have zero chemistry

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy she opened the lovehoney advent calendar with is supposed to be her best friend! They have zero chemistry

I think she has very carefully cultivated her on-line persona and that guy is the complete opposite of it. They might be best friends IRL but they have such different YT styles that it just doesn't work. Her fiancé seems to be a nasty piece of work... makes you wonder what's she's really like.

Her boyfriend is both nasty and thick. To be giving insults publicly at her viewers calling them jelous ugly witches isn't smart and just damages her.

She pulled out a but plug and thought it was a dildo. I think she's been doing this thick eltoria act for so long it's becoming her. Not that she was ever that smart to start with.

Reactions: 6
I think she's been doing this thick eltoria act for so long it's becoming her. Not that she was ever that smart to start with.
I watch a few different beauty bloggers and there are the ones who obviously know their stuff then there are the amateurs. Eltoria consistently mispronounces well known brands and even simple words. She leaves her out-takes in her videos. It's to make her seem more relatable, especially to her younger viewers. I think she's a lot smarter than she appears.

She's back with another video saying it's in collaboration with some mobile app, witch why you lying? It's an AD and it should clearly say AD in the title and description and say it on screen.

The rules are alot tighter thesedays and these still just ignoring them. Hope she gets some karma.

Soon to be Wilson has uploaded the original Eltoria advent calendar video and you can watch it here:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av31504231/

It works on the desktop version of the site if you are on mobile, otherwise just gives you the first 6 mins or so.
That's awesome! Thank you! Good for her, she also needs to upload her own video where she shows eltoria opening her calender items and handling them, she can't hush up good information like that.

The more youtubers screw up in major ways then try to shut up the masses, the bigger it gets. zoe learnt this the hard way!! You can't control what others are thinking, and if you whitewash over it, it will come back bigger than ever and drown you. Eltoria has shot herself in the foot, and she and her bf will find that out :)

Clicked on her harry potter advent calendar review, she starts off saying it would go really well in a lounge or bedroom to make it look festive as it has snowflakes - like just about every advent calendar!

Then she does some unboxing that she says isn't sponsored, but I think she got it for free and still needs to disclose that. Doesn't say she paid for it which for her means it's a freebie. She's showing shots of her posing inside the store it came from. Breaking ASA rules again

Goes on about how this makeup is in eco packaging but it's plastic in a cardboard sleeve. Everything out of her mouth is dishonest!

Someone pulled her up in the comments over one of the obvious adverts and she replied saying it wasn't a sponsored post. You'd think someone with a law degree would be a bit more savvy.

I think she's produced fewer advent unboxings this year. I think the fad is dying out a bit - there are lots of channels doing it now, although they obviously vary in quality. I wonder what the next trend will be for beauty bloggers.

I think Zoe highlighted these Advent calendars are a massive rip off in general.

I bought a fancy one a few years ago, the Yankee Candle one. Before I realized they are shite. Looked pretty but what an absolute joke of a calendar!!

It was sooo expensive. But I wanted to jump on the fancy calendar bandwagon as I'd never had one. and it all seemed fun. Wish I'd put more research in before buying but I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

I basically could not keep it in the room once I'd taken the plastic off. It smelt VILE and so strong. I can only describe it as a gone off grapefruit mixed with fire ash. It was rank. It smelt so bad.

I ended up storing it inside an empty chest of drawers to contain it.

I wanted to still do it so I unleashed it every morning and began to open it and realized it was just plastic little tealights. every day.

Plus they were a tiny handful of scents on repeat, like 3 or 5.

I literally spent a fortune on that thing!

none of them had the name written on them, it was written only on the back of the calender in tiny letters and there were two whites. so good luck sorting that out. they all smelt almost identical, as the gone off grapefruit scent had overpowered them all! It was the saddest thing, I couldn't bear the scent anymore by day 5 so I ripped it all open and put all of them in a bag and sealed it and left it at a charity shop. I kept the one tiny candle from xmas eve.

Serious waste of money. While I was disappointed, I learnt a good lesson, don't buy expensive calenders instead either make your own or just use the money to buy actual big candles you will love!

They are in the spirit only of ripping people off.

I hope nobody watches her openings, she doesn't deserve an audience after what she did to her fans. She is SO brass necked to carry on regardless, even after Jack's video!! Goes to show these people are hard as nails. Ruthless in business while being all fake smiles.

If she had opened my calender (maybe she did? idk how long shes been going) she'd have lied thru her teeth and said how amazing it was and how great they smell, I'd be like nope, burn it with fire :ROFLMAO: Can't trust 'em!

If she had opened my calender (maybe she did? idk how long shes been going) she'd have lied thru her teeth and said how amazing it was and how great they smell, I'd be like nope, burn it with fire :ROFLMAO: Can't trust 'em!
Yes, like her over enthusiastic reaction to Zoe's.

I bought my mum the M&S advent calendar and we spent an evening opening it together, box by box. It was a lot of fun and my mum was really happy with most of the products. I got sent home with the hair care stuff she wouldn't use and the L'Occitane items. I also used a combination of vouchers, cashback and Black Friday deals to get the L'Occitane £49 calendar for £33. I travel a lot so I like the minis and this was actually a cost effective way of getting some L'Occitane ones ;)

I think that, like beauty subscription boxes, the calendars tend to be a waste of money. I still can't believe people will pay £10 plus per month for some random samples to be delivered to their door.

Advent calendars and beauty boxes are just such a waste. You may save some money on the RRP, but you get lots of stuff you don't want. People just like thinking they get a deal.

Not sure how eltoria can carry on, there's so many people opening advent calendars these days and that was her thing. Once someone has released a video of a calendar first they aren't going to be hanging around for crusty eltorias video if they've already seen the insides.

Another homeless video rather than addressing her advent calendar. She would have never bothered doing the charity videos if she hasn't of got a backlash on the calendar. It's all so obvious and hope she doesn't get away with it.

She's doing loads of ads and not declaring them.

She's apparently in NYC and staying in a 5 star £350 a night hotel, but is she paying for it?!

I really hope when more people open her Callander at Christmas there will be more drama/backlash about it. It's awful how it's just been swept under the rug and gone without consequence

I really hope when more people open her Callander at Christmas there will be more drama/backlash about it. It's awful how it's just been swept under the rug and gone without consequence
I honestly thought there would be more of a commotion about it but I don't know when people are actually going to open their 12 day calendar... maybe wait until the 12 days before Christmas (so start Wed or Thurs of this week)? Or maybe people are saving it as a Christmas present.

Certainly, the 5 star break in NY doesn't fit in with her Shelter message!

I honestly thought there would be more of a commotion about it but I don't know when people are actually going to open their 12 day calendar... maybe wait until the 12 days before Christmas (so start Wed or Thurs of this week)? Or maybe people are saving it as a Christmas present.

Certainly, the 5 star break in NY doesn't fit in with her Shelter message!
It takes some cheek to post about your 5 star nyc holiday while at the same time release a charity video about homelessness

her instagram
46511987_376281839807704_6103630212617615684_n.jpg

her youtube: Shes so fake
maxresdefault.jpg