Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ooh well spotted whoever noticed she was actually banned. One of her sycophants posted she had dropped her phone in the sea - i didn’t imagine it, honest!

She already has about 4 accounts that she has encouraged people to ‘jump over’ (why does that expression make me 🤮) and follow.
😂Sycophants.
Her and her son are cringelords on that TikTok . Proper backward family.

Reactions: 4
Yeah but if you were petty you could report her for trying to evade a ban 👀 if she’s banned for breaking the community guidelines then she shouldn’t be using the app at all

Reactions: 1
If elsa got blocked off onlyfans she would be screaming down the phone at Chrissy Gee "member when I bought you a meal out and yea birthday trabs, MY TURN NOW"

She would go down her contacts list pestering everyone for clothes, takeaways and sunbeds. She's a bum, always has been always will be.

Reactions: 11
If elsa got blocked off onlyfans she would be screaming down the phone at Chrissy Gee "member when I bought you a meal out and yea birthday trabs, MY TURN NOW"

She would go down her contacts list pestering everyone for clothes, takeaways and sunbeds. She's a bum, always has been always will be.
Her deluded TikTok crew would sort her out. They’re all up her arse! She really thinks she’s some type of famous influencer and them TikTok pricks lap it up “oh your a queen “ “I’d love if you where my mum!” duck off. She’s apparently got an insta account somewhere with a picture with the N word. Her kid is mixed race! Just an all round rough as toast terrible person.

Reactions: 7
Her deluded TikTok crew would sort her out. They’re all up her arse! She really thinks she’s some type of famous influencer and them TikTok pricks lap it up “oh your a queen “ “I’d love if you where my mum!” duck off. She’s apparently got an insta account somewhere with a picture with the N word. Her kid is mixed race! Just an all round rough as toast terrible person.
I’m not the slightest bit surprised. She’s a moron.

Reactions: 1
Someone keeps commenting asking why she's not seeing her kids. It's really got her rattled lol

Reactions: 2
Has she been stopped from seeing them all together? Chelsey Harwood has blocked her on WhatsApp apparently ... I reaaaally need to get a life 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Someone keeps commenting asking why she's not seeing her kids. It's really got her rattled lol
Seen her saying something about it must be the family saying it and they shouldn’t of dragged her through the courts or some shite. She does so many videos rambling on and she can’t spell so not sure exactly.

is there a thread about Abbie and Cole Howat from tiktok?? Had to unfollow them as they as no abnoxious, selling photos and merchandise as if they are some sort of celebrity.
They are the talk of the town where they/ I live. They have ruined their reputation with the utterly inappropriate things they put on TikTok

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.