Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elsa would turn on her "fans" at the drop of a hat. That is what she is like. She has no real friends. They are all associates.

This is why she likes this online life. It's fake, her fans don't know her. The people who do, like family, the community, neighbours will all tell you she is one weird bleep. No one likes her, she is just buzzed off.
Do you know her? Spill the tea ☕☕

Reactions: 1
Tomorrow is going to be lol on her expense. Aim to get absolutely pissed. I wonder if she will get arrested, could you imagine doing til too from the back of a police van 😂

Tomorrow is going to be lol on her expense. Aim to get absolutely pissed. I wonder if she will get arrested, could you imagine doing til too from the back of a police van 😂
LOL. 😂 There would still be clowns in the comments saying what a queen and an inspiration she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was blocked because I commented on quite a few of her tik tok videos calling her a bully. To my surprise, I didn’t get one of those videos of my photo in the background and her calling me every name under the sun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was blocked because I commented on quite a few of her tik tok videos calling her a bully. To my surprise, I didn’t get one of those videos of my photo in the background and her calling me every name under the sun 😂😂
her favourite insult is ‘pasty neck’ .. she doesn’t tend to call out the physically perfect criticisers as she hasn’t got any other insults in her armoury!!

Reactions: 2
She's got a cheek calling anyone a wool and saying the girl in the socks and sliders last night has just had triplets then why the duck is she slut dropping in tenerife 🤔

Reactions: 9
She's got a cheek calling anyone a wool and saying the girl in the socks and sliders last night has just had triplets then why the duck is she slut dropping in tenerife 🤔
since when did giving birth make someone clueless about fashion? Who wears black trainer socks with grey slides? Don’t get me wrong I’m all for you doing you but my god the three of them looked shocking!! That blue dress with blue lipstick? 😳

Then we come to the woman who tagged her daughter and the bikey queen herself saying she couldn’t believe her daughter got to meet her!! Wtf?! I’m sorry did she meet someone of importance? No she met some scumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
since when did giving birth make someone clueless about fashion? Who wears black trainer socks with grey slides? Don’t get me wrong I’m all for you doing you but my god the three of them looked shocking!! That blue dress with blue lipstick? 😳

Then we come to the woman who tagged her daughter and the bikey queen herself saying she couldn’t believe her daughter got to meet her!! Wtf?! I’m sorry did she meet someone of importance? No she met some scumbag
I know!!! hahahaha who on earth does she think she is she has done absolutely duck all and thinks she's famous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at her reply to those comments. She’s a scumbag , them poor kids.View attachment 205920
I'll have a bunch of kids but won't see them till they are all older so I dont have to actually look after them 24/7... there's definitely a reason why she doesn't have them, soical don't just take kids for no reason they try for ages to help you then if that doesn't work they remove them

Reactions: 11
She’s been banned 😂
Haha. She thought she was amazing on holiday with her cling on “mates”. I hate this woman with a burning passion she’s vile. Her kids must get teased mercifully cos of the way she acts. Go look after your kids or maybe, now am just putting this out there, take them on bleeping holiday instead of flashing your dirty fanny for £15 a month hoe bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Won't she just open a new account
Ooh well spotted whoever noticed she was actually banned. One of her sycophants posted she had dropped her phone in the sea - i didn’t imagine it, honest!

She already has about 4 accounts that she has encouraged people to ‘jump over’ (why does that expression make me 🤮) and follow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.