Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to get her tablet to read it to us............... she needs a tablet alright... just a different kind o_O:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saaaaake....Now BF is off out for a jog in her manky fox/faux coat? oh alrighty then...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
duck sake chez just block whoever you want. It's not an airport don't announce people's departure. Big up Shelley for the shout out 💃🏻 You are the weakest link goodbye 😭

• Haha
Oh god she’s doing a reading from the tablet I can’t cope with that I’m tired enough as it is 😂😂 shoutout to Kirby for the boxing match comment 🥊 😂😂 sorry you got blocked hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well🤣🤣🤣 this has finished me ...... “maybe am a different breed” playing while she acts a nob 🤣🤣 an look what she’s spelt at the bottom “diff bread trust”’🤣😂🤣😂 I just can’t anymore , she’s just the gift that keeps on giving ..... “diff bread 🍞 100% got that right , “bread flaps” 😂🤣
Omg she must av Bread on the brain 🧠😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big bad Cheryl Bog eye needs to give it a rest now and turn it in and put some effort into finding a job so she can pay for a bit of filler for that top lip & a decent toothbrush! She’s ran her mouth that much it’s gone on the missing list! She’s one boring repetitive, calculated witch! BORINGGGGGG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
On the plus side atleast her kid still young, hopefully xbaghead squareteeth cringey cheryl can perhaps grow up before she makes her daughter a bully victim !!

Notice how many people nowadays claim ADHD ADD PTSD BIPOLAR etc etc Alot are prob self diagnosed !

Reactions: 6
I just want to say that out of all of this tit show, I think the good we can take from it is the lovely friendship forming between Chelsey and Chrissy. I think that will be a friend for life. Just goes to show good outshines evil. 💕💕
i think too and ive learned from experience that chelsey in particular should do vid after vid stating , how bf started this from the start

Reactions: 3
Imagine being 40 n dressing like a 16 year old while your eyelids are that hooded you have to wear false lashes to hold em up🤣🤣
B9490F04-071F-4059-804A-FFA04A2E5B9E.png

• Haha
Big Chezza is not scared of anyone.......so be warned! I swear that girl could not fight sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.