Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Cheryl actually so involved? She's nobody to all these people she literally made a video for attention now she's loving all the police attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Cheryl actually so involved? She's nobody to all these people she literally made a video for attention now she's loving all the police attention 😂

THIRST TRAP o_O She is the most annoying person i think i have ever came across!

Reactions: 2
Bet that bizzie was thinking shut the duck up for the whole 45 minutes of her droning on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is literally talking aload of :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Remember last week x baghead squareteeth Cringey Cheryl done a video bawling her eyes out because she was soooo angry at BF o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what they thought about her offer of a charity boxing match after the incident 😂😂 I don’t want to comment coz I will get blocked but if I bite my tongue any harder it will be in half 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came off after l sent her a comment.. cant take her whinging voice and constipated face

Reactions: 3
Chrissy and Chels are the real MVP’s who people should be looking up to as they have suffered really adversity in life and overcame it. If my daughter grows up to idolise someone like BF I would wool her up those stairs and make her do 10 Hail Marys. She’s the reason we still have to fight for certain communities in 2020 because she spews out hate and kids think it’s ok because she was angry and she doesn’t mean it cos her mates are trans/gay! It does my nut in. If only they could see the hypocrisy.
exactly , ive asked my teenage daughter does BF come up on her tic toc and thankfully she doesnt , cannot understand theres mothers even calling her queen etc fs what planet are they on at all or is it to gain followers but i despair , even there a minute ago a women had a vid up about how ppl should stop putting bread down there vaginas mocking bf as its degrading to women obvs a minion follower. when for weeks now all you hear out of bf .s gob is ppls minge again this morning about chelseys minge ,.their complete hypocrites

Reactions: 12
Someone called Mark comments on loads of BFs videos and also those of her haters. Kerries tried to mention Chrissy to him and he’s said he is friends with him and not getting involved (not a very good friend IMO to let BF say what she has today and not say anything)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Well🤣🤣🤣 this has finished me ...... “maybe am a different breed” playing while she acts a nob 🤣🤣 an look what she’s spelt at the bottom “diff bread trust”’🤣😂🤣😂 I just can’t anymore , she’s just the gift that keeps on giving ..... “diff bread 🍞 100% got that right , “bread flaps” 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Chezza 👋🏼 i think for your own sake you should just give ye trap a rest now. The police are obliged to investigate any threats it’s their job babes, you ain’t special, we don’t deny u have phoned the po po! Our point is your case is standing on 2 wobbly legs hun and it won’t hold up in any court in this land. So they will investigate they will give Elsa and telling off (at best) and they will tell u to go home and stop causing murder from brum to Birko. P.S why are u calling us worms? That’s a bit mean, you was just as wormy back when everyone was on side? What happened? You progressed on to snake pretty quick 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.