Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on one of these threads a few days ago saying I thought chrissy gee was a hanger on arse licker ect I got it completely wrong the guy who I was talking about wasn't him its someone else she videos with regular. I was just looking at that chrissys tts and realised it aint him. Feel a twit now 🙈
So we had murder for nothing! 😂💋 it’s probably desperate dean you are thinking of

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If your the one and onky Chrissy gee then wave your hand and say I 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been following this but never commented, can someone please tell me how tf you reply to someone’s comment?? I can’t work out for the life of me how to!

Why doesn’t Yeasty Queen invite All her fans to share her hot tub? She cud get the pressure washer on them with a yard brush and scrub the Fookers down coz they all look like they are in need of a good wash! They all look like they av slithered out of a drain ffs!! 🤮
Haha mutants

Reactions: 3
So She thinks just because she loves a patsy up her snozz everyone else does! But Jesus Christ I know a lot of people that do have a line and don’t carry on like that crank

Reactions: 6
Can you all stop with the SW chats, I’m over here, off plan sneaking in a few Jaffa cakes before bed cos my fellas working away and can’t see me 🐷 and you lot are making me feel guilty 😂

P.S well done on being good though #tattlefitnessjourney
SW being slimming world or secret warehouse 🤣😉 of u know, u know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's STILL being transphobic and threatening Chrissy Gee in comments.... is she really THAT thick?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.