Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah thanks Massy, mrskane and ginge. Its been quite early to slip back in to be honest, but its only 2nd week 🤣

Reactions: 3
Jesusss, haven’t been in since about 6 been out for my birthday😂 Just caught up! God girls use are rapid with these threads! Knew it wouldn’t be long till mouth started again the vile cow!!
Happy birthday 🎂 hope its been a good one x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Genius coming up with all these usernames too 🙄 what an absolute crackpot.
Well i wrote down 20 plus names on a piece of paper before so she is fast logging in and out and keeping up im going to nickname our chels hermione granger 🙈🙈

@Harloe1990 sorry hun i meant chelsey someone said she has made loads of accounts and its just her in this thread so i said she has been very busy girl lol but it was on a reply to you sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im going to offline most of tomorrow because I'm working so guys please record her live 😂

Reactions: 6
Bless Chrissy! I remember when her and Dean went on holiday to Cyprus and she fell out with him while they where there and she left him on his own an wouldnt bother with him the whole holiday! Then when she got back she slagged him off all over Facebook!
Awe isnt he gorgeous .im crushin

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If u watch a fb live does it show your name? I only have my business page and I don't want that associated with her but I'm itching to watch 😂

Deffo blocked 😂🙄
She’s on live saying everyone on tattle is being removed from her TT I think if u have ever put your account in this group she will have blocked you. Or she figured it out. She’s a hypocrite she was happily contributing to this thread until the tide changed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That social media break for “me mental elf” lasted long didn’t it....Chrissy gee we got ur back kid don’t worry 😉 I see the exorcist part 2 happening sometime this week, it is almost Friday and I can just feel it in me bones our bf is gonna go off, it’s not like her to let the side down now is it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.