Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please remember the time she posted to her VIP her hole with tit hanging from it. Its just hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remember when someone described her arse as a balloon knot.. That killed me off for days ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Remember when someone described her arse as a balloon knot.. That killed me off for days ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That was me Iโ€™ve been trying to get the picture since one of my lad mates told me he had seen it but iโ€™ve had no luck yet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I imagine announcing your love of BF in the northwest is the equivalent of a American announcing their love for Trump. Only for the deluded and mostly uneducated. Imagine the pure embarrassment on all ye mates faces if you told them you got a shoutout from banter flaps and were buzzing about it ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I wouldnโ€™t av any mates if I told them that ! They wud knock fool outta me till I came to my senses!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two psychotic witches right there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (praying iv spelt that right haha)
You have im sure of it Eileen wumos behind her isnt it.. that the first woman serial killer in america what got death penalty..killed a load of punters

Reactions: 6
Im just bookmarking like Hansel and gretal so I donโ€™t get lost for the 10th time this week Iโ€™m off to sleep keeping up with you lot does me in. See you all bright and early for tomorrowโ€™s installment
You mean the big exposure and then the im done finsihed .. no more.. keep my name out your mouth ill keep your name out mine im done (sucks teeth) ... done have a nice day (wink)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who's this Sam Bailey lookalike sad sac or what

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You mean the big exposure and then the im done finsihed .. no more.. keep my name out your mouth ill keep your name out mine im done (sucks teeth) ... done have a nice day (wink)
She said on a live keep my name outt of your mouth and ill keep my mouth out of your name ..was howling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on what have I missed? Seen Chelseaโ€™s video sayin to watch a video on that naughtybanterqueen account but wen I went to it the accounts been blocked now , I need to know itโ€™s not a want it really is a need ha ha help a girl out what was the video jheeeez my head is spinning ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hang on what have I missed? Seen Chelseaโ€™s video sayin to watch a video on that naughtybanterqueen account but wen I went to it the accounts been blocked now , I need to know itโ€™s not a want it really is a need ha ha help a girl out what was the video jheeeez my head is spinning ๐Ÿ˜‚
I looked as well and was left disappointed seeing the account banned ๐Ÿ˜’

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Guys remember if we don't keep this pg we get In trouble & I don't think bumholes are pg. Funny but not pg. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.