Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsf15

Chatty Member
I’m furious I tell you how dare she start the live 45 mins earlier I’ve missed the whole thing taking little one to school, how dare she do this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Part 3/3 Tiktok live.... i have 25 mins of FB live i can do later but now i reeeally need to sleep!

Attachments

• Wow

Squiggle12

Summary of the live from what I saw:

Chrissy - homophobic slurs aimed at him, said he was a rent boy and had aids, been knocked out by BFs bro once before and it’s gonna happen again if he steps foot in Birkenhead

chelsea - slated her genitalia again, said she used drugs etc but then said to leave her as she would have to live with what she’s done and would trip herself up.

Dean - screamed at him raging not to tell her to calm down then ended live rather abruptly.

• Wow
Genuine people with learning difficulties in the reading writing spelling areas i would never mock... however someone claiming to be better than everyone else who doesn't even know her ABCs il mock all day long! Compared to what she rips people for it's nothing
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

xxDannixx

ooohhhh what a beautiful morninggggggggggggggggggg, ooooh what a beautiful dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, breadflaps is goinggggggggggggg, to finally have her sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha

Thenoseyneighbour

Jesusss, haven’t been in since about 6 been out for my birthday😂 Just caught up! God girls use are rapid with these threads! Knew it wouldn’t be long till mouth started again the vile cow!!

• Heart

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
She is seriously unhinged. I’ve never seen anyone behave the way she does.

She looks drugged up to the eyeballs (I mean actually medication not class As) dead behind the eyes.

Watchadoin

I haven’t seen the daft bats live but by the sound of it that’s another couple of laws broken, slander, confidential release without consent, homophobia . She just has nothing pleasant about her at all does she? Absolute scum. There’s a whole new place in hell for her 😡

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Chelseys latest video .. actually made me so fin angry !
That poor Chrissy ! Disgusting behaviour from bp today! Proper disgusting

• Sad

BlueSmurfWatching

Oh and may I add I’m his friend but it’s not me feeding back he doesn’t even know it’s me on here but there will be people telling him I just come on here for a laugh I don’t want to drag people into things etc or unsettle people with actual mental health
Of course, I know someone said before his MH is a bit fragile.. but I’m guessing he reads this anyway.. so want him to know I for one don’t give a 💩 about what BF has to say..

• Heart