Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Massy

Chatty Member
So good morning to all you beautiful 😍 tattle bastxxxs so i didn't have to do school drop off today 😁 im going to miss the live definitely as i am in work and dont have FB but im relying on my lovely tattle family to help a girl out with that 😁👍
@WhatIKnowIllTellYou.
Someone is going to record it for us poor unfortunate souls 😆👍

Reactions: 9

xxDannixx

I find it funny when people say they went to school with Chelsea she was a knob Etc.............
:poop: nah you never because I DID & i would know if you did you fool :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Saying Chelsea is jealous of BF tucked in Vagina :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Anyone else’s hubby think they are having an affair because they are up till all hours on their phone catching up on breadflaps adventures? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
😂😂 mine hasn’t got a clue! He tries to understand what we do and thinks we’re hilarious bless him but he’s blissfully unaware of the carry ons of breadflaps and co.

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I'm just thinking no matter who it is she exposes tomorrow, we know about rosies past we know that there's someone out there that keeps all and everything she's ever done which is weird and obsessive to me. Chelsey is more than honest in my opinion about how she's been working on becoming a better person so I don't care about her past either. And if it is about Chrissy I still don't really care 😂 I can't think any of them have behaved worse that she has the last few weeks with everything she's said and done.

• Heart

Benny10

Bloody Nora, another thread in less than a day🤣, newbies left right and center! Wonder if we can make 2 threads in a day. Missed all of today, had cleaning and general mum buisness. Off to dye my hair, so I'll catch up in a bit. Can't keep up!

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Does she not learn? Now she's threatening Chrissy publicly and using her son and brothers to do so? Ffs, 'im plodding along minding my own business'.... yeah looks like ya are hun

Alip

All us tattlers need to step up cos yhis is goin bit far keep posting up on our pages that she started all this initially and is a threat on social media platforms

Massy

Chatty Member
Im just bookmarking like Hansel and gretal so I don’t get lost for the 10th time this week I’m off to sleep keeping up with you lot does me in. See you all bright and early for tomorrow’s installment
You mean the big exposure and then the im done finsihed .. no more.. keep my name out your mouth ill keep your name out mine im done (sucks teeth) ... done have a nice day (wink)

• Haha

xxDannixx

So tomorrow 10am Facebook, she said she is doing a tell all on Chrissy g & Chelsea, apparently we aint gonna want to miss it :ROFLMAO: Same shit different day, even though this time she states its Chrissy G who is the brass :LOL:

• Wow