Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJD83

Nearly a full thread from yesterday and it’s only lunch time πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how am I supposed to work with all this going on. They should have declared a public holiday for the grand reveal πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whose horse is that? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Andynorth5 yeh we are all chelseys robots πŸ€– πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–
🀣🀣 where do these people get it from πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ, I really do try to like people but they make it so friggin hard!!! All this carry on is a classic example of why you should jeep yeh circle small and to also enjoy yeh own company !!! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deffo blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ™„
She’s on live saying everyone on tattle is being removed from her TT I think if u have ever put your account in this group she will have blocked you. Or she figured it out. She’s a hypocrite she was happily contributing to this thread until the tide changed

• Haha

Hamfred

Can we please remember the time she posted to her VIP her arsehole with shit hanging from it. Its just hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m that weirdo that wants to see it, I’m getting major fomo every time it gets brought up on this thread

• Haha

BlueSmurfWatching

Aw we have Chels and Chrissy as our TL Bread Flaps thread ambassadors... not sure whether that’s an appropriate title.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Deani2999

Right I’m waaay behind but I’m going to work backwards! Is anyone else slightly worried that if she carries on she will definitely be locked up and then what are we going to do??! Who will entertain us? I suppose we could get these threads published as a book so we can enjoy it all over again! Funny and a whole lot better written than 50 shades with a cast of characters nobody would believe actually existed! What would we call it? Bread flaps and other bakery stories?

xxDannixx

yay Chrissy G gave us a special mention, Told us all thank you for saying positive things about him. He deffo looks well better not being controlled by BF, Don't worry Chrissy G & Chelsea we got your back ;)
We don't have blinkers on when it comes to BF like her delusional fans 🀯:LOL:

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I mean what can she spill on Chelsey that the majority of us already don't know?! Chelsey has been transparent about everything i feel!! Clutching at straws ald kingsmill is!

Chocco

Chatty Member
Genuine people with learning difficulties in the reading writing spelling areas i would never mock... however someone claiming to be better than everyone else who doesn't even know her ABCs il mock all day long! Compared to what she rips people for it's nothing
I think she’s just a twat who didn’t attend school very much to learn basic skills. Coupled with the fact she has had opportunities to brush up on said skills in prison/college etc and hasn’t. I’ve said it before and I will say it again. We are very lucky as a country to have access to free education. There are people in this world who would give anything to be in a safe learning environment.

Lol at BF saying Chelsey wouldn't have given any of the winnings out, if any of the crumbs are reading I got Β£200 and played Β£1
Love your new profile pic! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart