Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fleekon1

Bless Chrissy! I remember when her and Dean went on holiday to Cyprus and she fell out with him while they where there and she left him on his own an wouldnt bother with him the whole holiday! Then when she got back she slagged him off all over Facebook!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Ginge793

Right guys that's enough laughs for tonight. I'm up and out early in the morning.
Catch you all tomorrow evening for shits and knots.... Sorry meant gigs 🤣👍🏻 night all x

• Heart
  • Haha

Weescotslass

I just want to say that out of all of this shit show, I think the good we can take from it is the lovely friendship forming between Chelsey and Chrissy. I think that will be a friend for life. Just goes to show good outshines evil. 💕💕
gosh we must be linked so well as I was just about to post exact same fecking thing!!

• Heart

BlueSmurfWatching

I dont care if we have a spy in here im goad she can see what we are saying about her and lets he honest its not a secret is it when chelsey has been saying it on her tiktok for few weeks everything i say in here is the truth and truth hurts thats why she's so bothered and as for her crying i don't buy any of it she doesn't spare anyone else's feelings when she projectile vomits her hate all over the show im sick of her and her she needs stopping she's vile and shes a bully and a troll herself the winnit 😡😤 rant over 😆
Lol she has a spy in a public forum.. Ive heard it all now 😂😂

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
I don’t want to this too sound bad so please don’t take it the wrong way but I’m a little bit shocked and disappointed in the tiktok LGBTQ community because I thought they’d have been on her like a rash defending one of their own and Chrissy now too.I totally get it they may not want to get involved because that things like a dog, she just keeps on going for the throat. But I expected to see a little bit more support! I’m not part of that community and I think the things she come out with is so so offensive & rude, so god knows how they feel about it
She also went for stefabulous I believe. She thinks she can say what she wants and doesn’t have consequences. She is a massive part of the problem with society today. She throws out racial, transphobic and homophobic slurs then feels she can justify it because she has friends in these communities. How anyone can still be friends with her knowing what she says about others is beyond comprehension for me. Do they think her thoughts don’t apply to them?

• Heart

Scottishwitch

your spot on! She said nothing that claimed to prove her or anything about her!! She pulled the oh pity me party! Ffs she needs to grow some balls she wouldn’t survive up in Scotland’s local pub with her fake ass crying talking absolute ballocks!!!
I know imagine her going into a pub in Glasgow acting like she does 😂 she’d never be seen again haha maybe I should invite her up 🤣🤣🤣 only kidding I wouldn’t subject the people of Scotland to her

• Haha

Theslip

I just want to say that out of all of this shit show, I think the good we can take from it is the lovely friendship forming between Chelsey and Chrissy. I think that will be a friend for life. Just goes to show good outshines evil. 💕💕
Really hope so best thing both of them did was get away from that one. They are both smashing life and elsa one looking on from the gutter where she will always been screaming ye jus jealous darlins trust

• Haha

xxDannixx

she just said how if you mention bf again i will block you faster then ever but before i do follow me so we can have a chat

WTF !! 🐴 :LOL:

• Haha

mrsf15

Chatty Member
I think we should slow down the posting until @mrsf15 gets here so we have a smooth run onto the next thread.
jesus wept over a lot to catch up on, I’ve been sulking today 😂 I’m here my queens I’ll start new thread as soon as it says. Thanks for tagging me @Chocco xx

• Heart

Scottishwitch

Bless Chrissy thanking us for being nice. Tattle gets a bad name but I don't think it's a bad place. It's not hard to recognise when someone's not a twat anymore ie Chelsey and Chrissy. Rosie still a bit of a twat. BF biggest twat ever can't see her changing.
Narcissists don’t change

Ms Massey

I might be wrong but all of her targets have had a history of either MH or are part of the LBGTQ community. She went to Styal for racist abuse or maybe there’s other charges? Seems to have a issue with anyone who isn’t her way inclined

Utterbollocks

I commented on one of these threads a few days ago saying I thought chrissy gee was a hanger on arse licker ect I got it completely wrong the guy who I was talking about wasn't him its someone else she videos with regular. I was just looking at that chrissys tts and realised it aint him. Feel a twat now 🙈
You were probably thinking of Dopey Dean. And your description woukd be accurate 👌

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shes definitely hyping up the Facebook live, just to spew bullshit bile about Chelsey, as if she's going to try tell everyone anything different to what she's said already. Give it a rest crusty no one believes anything you say apart from your brown nose minions

Arthur_Morgan1843

Why does she keep saying Rosie gave her address out? She didn’t, some bloke called Steve gave it out in the comment section and when I pointed out it’s illegal to doxx he deleted it plus she gave out Rosies address first
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, that keg she took to the head has clearly left her with some memory issues

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Massy

Chatty Member
Bless Chrissy! I remember when her and Dean went on holiday to Cyprus and she fell out with him while they where there and she left him on his own an wouldnt bother with him the whole holiday! Then when she got back she slagged him off all over Facebook!
thats because she has no loyalties to anyone not even her own kids she's vile all she cares about is making muni and stuffing shit up her nose she makes me sick absolute bixxx 😡😡

Chocco

Chatty Member
Me 🤚🏼 I can almost bet my life on what she will say she will spew the same shite she did last time they fell out it will only get her in more shit if she’s been arrested
I hope he’s ok, the last thing he needs is to be dragged into this shit. He’s on a new path now, in her own words... she needs to leave his name out of her mouth. 💕