Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I saw a Rosie live when she came back and bfs was mentioned and she said I can’t talk about that
Definitely beginning to think rosie report to guards is reason why elsa got free staycation wkd with the bizzies. If report been looked into rosie cant jeoprodise her name or case and elsa cant jeoprodise her freedom. Meanwhile chezkeyganster want us to believe mersey side has her on speed dial to pass on information like she the CID of tt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right for future reference again because I’m in trouble AGAIN for the 50th time today.

- Keep it PG-13 or the thread will be closed and they won’t let us start a new one
- Can somebody if they think on tag me or somebody else when we reach page 50 so that a new thread can be started

apart from that keep the laughs coming cause mrsf needs them and I’ll miss you when I’m gone 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
See if my mum or granny posed like that she’d be disowned I’m mortified for her kids n family
Omgggg!!! What is with the Halloween hair!! It looks friggin awful , I can’t believe she’s actually doin this asif it’s some big premiere 🤣 well tbh we will all be ther day watchin it with popcorn out like it is one 🤷🏽‍♀️🙈 🍿 still can’t believe she’s doin promo tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet it will be regurgitated crap from public domain from yonks ago about our Chels, that we all have heard/seen and have moved on from, because Chelsey is actually a decent human being who realises her mistakes and improves on her own character, not to mention apologise and admit on her wrong doings from the past! ... Unlike some one else I've seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well slap my ass and call me Daisy,,, how much catching up av I gotta do now after a heavy 12hr shift!!! Good Evening U Tattle tittys,, I will pour a wine and play catch up!! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are the mods breadcrumbs? They are bit strict...ive seen much worse stuff on other threads..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right for future reference again because I’m in trouble AGAIN for the 50th time today.

- Keep it PG-13 or the thread will be closed and they won’t let us start a new one
- Can somebody if they think on tag me or somebody else when we reach page 50 so that a new thread can be started

apart from that keep the laughs coming cause mrsf needs them and I’ll miss you when I’m gone 😂😂
which parts are not pg-13, did they tell you what part? Is it the pictures or is it what we are saying? Trying to work out whether I’ve said something dodgy - if I have sorry!

Reactions: 1

Were not aloud to post explicit pictures of arl BF just let us know if she posts a new video on her oage and we will go and have a look for ourselves but please dont post ones where shes in her undercrackers 🥰🥰😘😘 but keep the banter coming im gonna sign off tonight the mr says im neglecting him between him n work there all spoil sports 😅😅🙈 goodnight you tattle basxxxds much love ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.