Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just settled into the bath to catch up on tattle Thread 8. Who’d have thought it? . Hello 👋🏻

Reactions: 6
What happened to need time away she cant help her self we all set for the warts and all explosive info on chrissy chelsea her minions saying chelsea is scared

Reactions: 1
I think they will try Thier best not to , they haven't recovered from the last one , but I guess it depends how bad it gets , I seriously hope it doesn't come to that though 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The glue bit for those who didn't see... deffo worth a watch just to see how thick she really is!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if this is on thread 8 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: literally had me howling AT her for about 10 minutes listening to her trying to pronounce simple words on that live. Then in the same breath says "I know I'm not smart but, I'm not stupid either"... please pronounce the following:

- "Adhesive"
- "Magnetic"

Creased.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will probably be slaughtered for this. Please dont I'm not fan of bf and her madness she's of the box altogether and is vile bully But can we please not pull someone on basis of spelling, pronunciation or capability of being able to read and write
Genuine people with learning difficulties in the reading writing spelling areas i would never mock... however someone claiming to be better than everyone else who doesn't even know her ABCs il mock all day long! Compared to what she rips people for it's nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol at BF saying Chelsey wouldn't have given any of the winnings out, if any of the crumbs are reading I got £200 and played £1

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.