Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow to the party but anyone one else just seen Chelsey’s dream video????? It is from 2 hours ago but I’ve just been catching up and just seen it, fxxking spat my coffee all over!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely brilliant. 😂 fave part of the live
Will probably be slaughtered for this. Please dont I'm not fan of bf and her madness she's of the box altogether and is vile bully But can we please not pull someone on basis of spelling, pronunciation or capability of being able to read and write

Reactions: 2
Hi queens, been reading on this site for a while and since salbob square ass has gone all quiet in me our Elsa has been there to pick up the pieces, are we taking bets yet on what day/how long till she rrrrrrages next cos let’s be honest it must be killing her to keep it in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol I was just about to say.. we’re all here waiting for the next instalment of the drama of Elsa McBanterFlaps and our very own PM hasn’t been thought of till right this minute

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.