Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at BF saying Chelsey wouldn't have given any of the winnings out, if any of the crumbs are reading I got £200 and played £1
She’s thick isn’t she? It was done fair and for us to see. Have you ordered them t shirts yet? 🤣🤣. Seriously hope you enjoyed spending it xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody Nora, another thread in less than a day🤣, newbies left right and center! Wonder if we can make 2 threads in a day. Missed all of today, had cleaning and general mum buisness. Off to dye my hair, so I'll catch up in a bit. Can't keep up!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cheers my dears am here hard keeping up honestly bf is the gift keeps on giving trying to say chelsea takes money and doesnt pay out come on nanny least do your homework we all played Chelsea's game and people where paid out and that bloody sucking Silva back every time she talks knocks me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Genuine people with learning difficulties in the reading writing spelling areas i would never mock... however someone claiming to be better than everyone else who doesn't even know her ABCs il mock all day long! Compared to what she rips people for it's nothing
I think she’s just a twit who didn’t attend school very much to learn basic skills. Coupled with the fact she has had opportunities to brush up on said skills in prison/college etc and hasn’t. I’ve said it before and I will say it again. We are very lucky as a country to have access to free education. There are people in this world who would give anything to be in a safe learning environment.

Lol at BF saying Chelsey wouldn't have given any of the winnings out, if any of the crumbs are reading I got £200 and played £1
Love your new profile pic! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Genuine people with learning difficulties in the reading writing spelling areas i would never mock... however someone claiming to be better than everyone else who doesn't even know her ABCs il mock all day long! Compared to what she rips people for it's nothing
Only reason why I mentioned this Is that it's something that we learn in childhood education and clearly that wasnt way for her and that's no one fault to be in there 30 or older not being able to do it that failing from her parents and believe no one should be mocked for that. Im not stickiking up or defending her what she does acts or threats or reacts now or decisions she makes as an adult its her own conscious decision. . I do believe she is vile and is probably like a pot with a lid boiling trying to hide real nasty her with positivity. But I believe they early basics edcuation is nothing we have control over and dont believe that should be mocked.

Reactions: 4
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 10
Any one else see this, sorry if its been spoke about lol why can't rosie be on her live lol it was a fan page aswell I think not even rosie
It’s a fan page as they tried to follow me even though I do t follow her but obviously something is going down with the Rosie v Elsa and the police

Reactions: 5
It’s a fan page as they tried to follow me even though I do t follow her but obviously something is going down with the Rosie v Elsa and the police
And cheryl believes she's the mastermind behind it all. Never seen elsa and rosie so quiet when it comes to each others names

Reactions: 7
Loubobangs latest video has name mentions of rosie stephanie and jenny or what ever she was called
Ino im always talking about derailing but only a matter of time until someone says it anyway 😅😅🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And cheryl believes she's the mastermind behind it all. Never seen elsa and rosie so quiet when it comes to each others names
yeah I saw a Rosie live when she came back and bfs was mentioned and she said I can’t talk about that

Reactions: 2
Any one else see this, sorry if its been spoke about lol why can't rosie be on her live lol it was a fan page aswell I think not even rosie
Rosie said the exact same thing on her live too about Elsa, they couldn’t mention her name and mods were blocking anyone who did. Chez your stories gone to tit again girl, no crown and glory for you sausage!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's like a cheap crack ho' chavvy version of Katie Price with a lower IQ, why do young lassies look up to that? X

Reactions: 8
Well well well thread 8 🙌🏽😁 congrats my beauties .....

, ooooh it’s so hard resisting the temptation to not comment on her live isn’t it , I nearly did so proud of meself for the self control I have 😅 , thank god am not as weak as eve in the garden of Eden 😅
Can someone please let me know what her fbk name is please ? 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11

, ooooh it’s so hard resisting the temptation to not comment on her live isn’t it , I nearly did so proud of meself for the self control I have 😅 , thank god am not as weak as eve in the garden of Eden 😅

Helen Cross she’s under on FB

Reactions: 4
Never wanted to reactivate Facebook so much in my life! 4 years since I last went on it. Do you think anyone will notice if I sneak back for the 10am press release?! 😂 do you have to follow the person to watch their lives on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Know exactly what you mean !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.