Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chrissy ain't bad lad well liked to be fair and his videos where spot on open honest that live she done is vile again remarks on sexuality making dicks Chelsea yet she has people licking her crusty ass

Reactions: 4
You know it’s one thing to attack people especially when you have a monster anger problem like that soft melt... but to sit there and say stuff so personal that may or may not be true I don’t think it is but to stoop that low and be like yeah he’s got aids I’ve heard he’s got aids like it’s some kind of bleeping germ and you need to stay away Cos he’s diseased is a bleeping down right derogatory bleeping statement the amount of gay men still fighting for the right to give blood and help people who suffered and were left to rot by family’s friends with this disease because oh touch them and you’ll get it And she’s sat there using to to insult him sorry but she’s a bleeping rinsed out slag

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Summary of the live from what I saw:

Chrissy - homophobic slurs aimed at him, said he was a rent boy and had aids, been knocked out by BFs bro once before and it’s gonna happen again if he steps foot in Birkenhead

chelsea - slated her genitalia again, said she used drugs etc but then said to leave her as she would have to live with what she’s done and would trip herself up.

Dean - screamed at him raging not to tell her to calm down then ended live rather abruptly.
What did I say last night he would be next on the hot list 😂

Reactions: 2
Summary of the live from what I saw:

Chrissy - homophobic slurs aimed at him, said he was a rent boy and had aids, been knocked out by BFs bro once before and it’s gonna happen again if he steps foot in Birkenhead

chelsea - slated her genitalia again, said she used drugs etc but then said to leave her as she would have to live with what she’s done and would trip herself up.

Dean - screamed at him raging not to tell her to calm down then ended live rather abruptly.
That's just discusting I wouldn't even do that to people I hate, classic narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 3
You know it’s one thing to attack people especially when you have a monster anger problem like that soft melt... but to sit there and say stuff so personal that may or may not be true I don’t think it is but to stoop that low and be like yeah he’s got aids I’ve heard he’s got aids like it’s some kind of bleeping germ and you need to stay away Cos he’s diseased is a bleeping down right derogatory bleeping statement the amount of gay men still fighting for the right to give blood and help people who suffered and were left to rot by family’s friends with this disease because oh touch them and you’ll get it And she’s sat there using to to insult him sorry but she’s a bleeping rinsed out slag
It’s like she entered this world in the 80’s and never left.
her bloody uneducated clinkers will be taking that all in thinking she’s some kind of moral educator .

Reactions: 2
Just had a quick catch up before I start work 😭😂 and I feel sorry for Chrissy to, he just seems like a nice normal lad that got mixed up with a headbanger and she's going nuts because she can no longer control him

Reactions: 4
Either she knows shes going down and is going out with a bang or is just thick and adding to the case this Facebook live is gonna be brutal

Reactions: 5
Ah i can't have the sound on, at a mates and she hates her too, and fellas sitting here. Waiting to go food hopping so i can get home 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.