Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Offfft yous see thay live and she's just flipped on dean for telling her to calm down?!!

ive got it recorded x
Me too! The whole thing. Now we see how she really talks to her mates! No wonder Chrissy cant stand her!

Reactions: 5
Been lurking for a while but this is my first post.
holy moly just saw that live, she is seriously deranged. 😧 so much hate and anger in one person. Not healthy at all.

Reactions: 8
Morning tattlers , finally caught up to speed 😂 thanks to the person who tagged me into this thread much appreciated can’t remember who it was 😊 what a lovely bloke Chrissy g is 😁 .Hopefully I can keep track today bring it on 😝

Ha ha ha mine is the same, he can't bleeping stand Elsa and gets mad if i try to update him 🤣 but its OK, cos i have you guys 😁
No one else I know, knows her/them so I need to vent it out somewhere. So he best shut up! I have to hear about the GP, the football and the new ps5 🥱 I don't think it helps I've started calling him dahleeeeen!

• Haha
Summary of the live from what I saw:

Chrissy - homophobic slurs aimed at him, said he was a rent boy and had aids, been knocked out by BFs bro once before and it’s gonna happen again if he steps foot in Birkenhead

chelsea - slated her genitalia again, said she used drugs etc but then said to leave her as she would have to live with what she’s done and would trip herself up.

Dean - screamed at him raging not to tell her to calm down then ended live rather abruptly.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No one else I know, knows her/them so I need to vent it out somewhere. So he best shut up! I have to hear about the GP, the football and the new ps5 🥱 I don't think it helps I've started calling him dahleeeeen!
My best mate lives in the next road from her, I've moved away down to surrey, but i used to be Bf's neighbour 10 years ago

Reactions: 2
Summary of the live from what I saw:

Chrissy - homophobic slurs aimed at him, said he was a rent boy and had aids, been knocked out by BFs bro once before and it’s gonna happen again if he steps foot in Birkenhead

chelsea - slated her genitalia again, said she used drugs etc but then said to leave her as she would have to live with what she’s done and would trip herself up.

Dean - screamed at him raging not to tell her to calm down then ended live rather abruptly.
Holy moly I missed it but what a horrible vile excuse for a human being 😡

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen the daft bats live but by the sound of it that’s another couple of laws broken, slander, confidential release without consent, homophobia . She just has nothing pleasant about her at all does she? Absolute scum. There’s a whole new place in hell for her 😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.