Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
She's STILL being transphobic and threatening Chrissy Gee in comments.... is she really THAT thick?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Loggybear

Chatty Member
She can't bloody help herself back in live on tt so much for this bloody MH break. I cant wait to watch her go off the rails again makes me feel so much better about my life haha

• Haha

Hamfred

Well hellooo huns, tell ye what she is a proper let down isn’t she, as the bare faced cheek to tart herself up and make a promo for the big reveal of info then just comes out with bare wham bars, mate I feel ashamed for you, go and stand in the corner and stop trying to come back, major fail cos you can’t come back from this.....arise queen chelsey and king Chrissy 👸🏼🤴🏼

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
been having a genuine mental health struggle over here this morning so I’ve had to take a diazepam and feeling a little dozey so not sure how well I’m going to keep up with it all today!

• Heart

Chocco

Chatty Member
Bet that bizzie was thinking shut the fuck up for the whole 45 minutes of her droning on 😂😂😂

• Haha

Massy

Chatty Member
Ah i wish i could, fucking love a council dinner but back on slimming world, lost 9lb over 2 weeks, need to keep it up!
Well done girl 👏 ❤👍
Thankgod the united game was on and my other half turned my film off so i could keep up seems he didnt want to spend time with me really atall 😅😅😅😅👍 🙊🙊
@Socialbutterfly cherylsfitnessjourney is her tiktok doll

• Heart
  • Wow

Hamfred

Someone has actually commented “life has now begun” on bf vid cos she got a follow back 😔😩 I just can’t cope with these desperados, absolute little begging wet wipes, some of these ‘fans’ are actual grown ups with kids and jobs but get a hard on from a wool on tiktok replying them 😷

• Haha

Scottishwitch

Right metal Micky if you’re watching tell me this how can you support a woman who made s**ual threats to another woman?? I hope that horrendous ordeal never happens to you or anyone you know, I know people that has it happened to them and it destroys their life forever! If you support that you are even worse than breadflaps herself 😡

Harloe1990

What makes me laugh is there all strangers to each other yet they have police/social involved in there lives

Bootyfull

Do all bloggers have that grey look in their house. Like a crackpot crushed velvet head rest and sofa

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
“All about positivity now”
“Leave them too it”
“No good for my mental elf”
“Having 3 weeks off this”
🐂💩🐂💩🐂💩

He is ‘save’ very save.
Urgh. Honest to god, I absolutely detest this toxic, vile oxygen thief.
It’s true what they say, a leopard never changes its spots.
I feel the same there has never been a stranger in all my 35+ years of life that has infuriated me as much as her. I’m not even sure which part I detest the most... the vilest of humans the dregs of the dregs of society. 😠😠😠

• Heart

Doveytale

I feel the same there has never been a stranger in all my 35+ years of life that has infuriated me as much as her. I’m not even sure which part I detest the most... the vilest of humans the dregs of the dregs of society. 😠😠😠
I don’t think I’ve even left so much as a sarcy comment on anyone’s page on any socials EVER in my life never mind joined a forum with like minded tattle bastard folk 😉

That one tho....oh my god it deserves everything that’s coming it’s way.

• Haha