Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsf15

Chatty Member
rundown by @Idohaveaface

CATCH UP FROM PREVIOUS THREADS
- Got into beef with Rosie Hinton - posted her address
- Rosie sent Elsa a birthday card and she was raging
- Chelsey Harwood was commenting on Rosies tiktok sayIng she thought the back and forth between Elsa and Rosie was funny
- Elsa saw her arse and starting going for Chelsey saying disgusting transphobic things and making threats
- Elsa is accusing Rosie of vile things towards her children
-Elsa said she was over it and not to mention it
- Very next day was on it again at 9AM slagging Chelsey off again
- FitnessbyCheryl or whatever her name is insinuating she was on a road trip to the Wirral but was doing it for the clout- Burger King called they want their whopper back - thank you @Idohaveafacex

Most recent
- Chezza got a bit of wind behind her, insinuated she was going for Elsa,
- Elsa got wind of chezza wind and had double wind behind her, then chezza back tracked said she wasnt going for her and we all assumed. (by we i mean the entire TT community)
- Then chezza played victim said Elsa was guna kill her, then she wanted a charity boxing fight cos she balboa of brum and has 2k FANS now!
-Anyway, Elsa got wasted, had a break down, got possessed and now chezza is back trackin, reported to the police and now shes a victim of trolling. even though her circles small with being pals with pro green and some Z listers.

-Now elsas gone missin. Lost her phone, mental health break but not nicked according to her sister who is updating her FANS in a week.
- Chezza gone private and blocked some of us. Which shell be public again in an hour or two.
And every now n again she pops in here to give us some sound advice
- She’s back and about to release some home truths so buckle up
it keeps getting removed but the reference to bread and kingsmill is from a video skit towards Elsa that Rosie did with some bread in the nether regions 😂also the song different breed spelt bread

As you were ladies

Reactions: 9
This place has taken over my life! Get nowt done as sat on here refreshing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Agree completely about the friendship of Chels and Chrissy is the positive to come from BF's shit show 💗

Fleekon1

Wow!!!! That’s a low blow , I really have ran out of words for her yenno
Me too, I honestly cant believe she did that and I can confirm he absolutely hasn't because my brother has been with Chrissy many times, he loves him! I spoke to him after that live and he said its bullshit and that Chrissy is one of the nicest people he has ever known!

• Heart

Chocco

Chatty Member
Never wanted to reactivate Facebook so much in my life! 4 years since I last went on it. Do you think anyone will notice if I sneak back for the 10am press release?! 😂 do you have to follow the person to watch their lives on there?

• Haha

MissPiggyx

Cos the first thing you do when the door goes is start recording 😂😂🤔 isn’t it? 😂😂😂
Yep!!! Especially if ur as “Popular “ as she is!! ,,Bet she had a twitchy ass and was shitting little brown onions before she opened that door tho ,,,incase she got that Fod of hers caved in good and proper with a FULL Keg,by one of her many enemies 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she failed to mention she was the one dishing out addresses and phone numbers first and that she seen her arse with Chelsey because she found a video funny.... Elsa started alllllllllllll of this but there she is playing the victim. I pissed myself laughing when she started to cry!
Oh friginell yenno what I said to my girlfriend last night she will start crying on her live guaranteed!!! An she did? Am peed off I’ve missed it thort it was at 10 o’clock????

• Haha

Emmy86

She must of had a line to wake her up abit, as on her live this morning she sounded like she had the Colombian cold

• Haha