Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the ‘Pandemoniumanimation’ is LouboShouldBeBanned 🧐
There was a quote in that tt that made me think the same!

Do you think Lou no bang comes on here and slags off bf & says what she really thinks?
I bet she’s scared of ol bf

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've only jusy realised when she's advertising them awful coats and calling them 'fox fur' - she means FAUX FUR 😂🤦‍♀️
BAHAHAH omg Fleek I am dead!! Of course! How did we not see this earlier😂😂😂😂😂
Hahaha FAUX fur. I can’t breathe this has made my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm suprised elsa doesn't have an onlyfans surely that's the best money earner. I think she's gna stay quite quiet until she's next pissed but might be a while

Reactions: 5
She has no shame or regards for her kids n grand kids 🙈 how embarrassing will it be for them esp the littles ones when they grow up and see this
It must be awful for them at school, I was having a nosey through her old fb profile and it seems she had them taken about 4 years ago

Reactions: 3
Have you seen Simon on TT he's implying he's got information about who loubo is but it's waiting until it's 💯 verified before he outs it 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell folks, just caught up again 😁 I’m really disappointed in alex, can’t believe she is going to waste nhs time during a pandemic. That trackies going to need to be surgically removed soon isn’t it! Scruff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bullying lifes matter really is thick is old bf for someone who was having a break she cant help her self posting again and again
Faux not fox ya idiot and your the biggest wannabe bully going sadly met at match with Chelsea. Her kids must get shown her bits as well feel for them not their fault but she has no care or love for them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.