Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I upload a vid on here??? Someone’s just do another mix of Chelsie’s the sound of the police vid with the exorcist science sound track it’s hilarious
At the bottom of the page where you comment there is an attach file button. Click it and upload the vid from your library 👍

Reactions: 1
Her ragging that fringe will forever be imbedded in my mind 😂😂😂 As much as it was a disturbing video I was in stitches

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie went live with someone else Cheryl ended her own dead fast and jumped on rosies commented saying I went to get my charger and you left 😂😂😂😂😂
61C68F44-77BF-40F3-9788-190EF3586287.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god!!! I only went to get me shopping in and a quick trim and its 12 pages along, chocco is breadflaps in disguise and cid have her phone haha good lord I haven't even caught up with tiktok yet 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.