Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww she chose kimberley for mod over kerrie πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but cant work how to make someone a mod 😭😭😭

I cant cope with that kerrie yeno πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ
Shes literally posted you are never alone about 60x
Kerrielouise38 is a crazy stalker not right in the head that 1 she's behind the leaveelsaalone account aswel she made same spelling mistakes on both hers and the leaveelsaalone account she's pathetic πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Didn’t accept gifts last week but now she’s skint and needs to pay her solicitor she’s waving them in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She tried her hardest to be nice and keep her cool but there where flecks of the true bellend coming through she can’t keep this fake stuff up long also loved when her droopy eyelid got stuck down for ages
I was thinking coor they’re really hooded how does she see?! Lol didn’t click that it might be glueπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Suggestions for next thread. Elsafrost 29 #8

I know I know it’s witty, it’s clever, it’s so 2020 and boom I think it’s a winner

What you saying? πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else buzz of her trying to pronounce β€œadhesive” for 15 minutes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how Elsa said I wouldn’t get my eyebrow done I don’t like it...Alex just sat there like πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.