Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
completely agree, was just wondering if fibness was trying to take all the glory for a tiny part in all this 😆
Of course she is. Chez would lick a tramps toe if she thought she would get a well done sticker and 20 followers on TT. She is a glory hunter. I can’t stand BF and I haven’t got a law degree but even I can see CPS won’t take that case alone seriously without other examples.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosies actually talking and looking so much better the breaks doing her well Elsa needs to take note Cheryl is just making my skin crawl cringing though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok need to catch up......actually had my head on work today! I clicked on and seen Cheryl was trying to get Rosie on a live 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought she had to be off by quarter past latest

And I thought Elsa wasn’t back yet but she’s uploaded 3 videos in her Michelle fur and new plastic wig in the last 20 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Down to her last 3 packs of biff. Pity about her isn’t it. She’s just so cringe. Got a proper bead eye on them comments aswell.

Reactions: 2
I actually cant believe her bread crumbs are actually falling for the mental health BS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Thought bf taking a break but guess needs muni and few nights in cells haven't helped snail trails sales. Them coats are vile and that plastic wig she has on give it a couple days shes gonna be raging before Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually cant believe her bread crumbs are actually falling for the mental health BS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️
I know! They’re as deluded , if not more in some cases, as her. They mustn’t realise she’s a real life c**t and must think it’s some character or something. To think anything that comes out of her sewer mouth is funny or inspiring is just ridiculous. Breadcrumbs if you’re reading this take heed get yourself out the crumb tray and give your bleeping heads a wobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well that's bizarre, she's posted a TT with Akon (I think) 'locked up' as the music....ooooh

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In BF’s last TT she hashtagged #bullylivesmatter. 😂😂 Ffs is she talking about herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know about anything else she says she is but that looks like one very unhappy BF with a fake smile to match the rest of her plasticity. I’m thinking she a worried one

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.