Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon fitness he's having a beef with loubo started with the calender shoot thing if you followed it

Reactions: 4
Simon fitness he's having a beef with loubo started with the calender shoot thing if you followed it
Yeah I followed the calendar shoot but don't know who Simon is put i will do soon lol off to find him xx

Reactions: 2
That is it 😊

No he's on there with comments of and a vendetta by the looks of things
Ooweerrrr interesting!

Think we can assume BF isn't having a 3 week break now, more videos than ever! This is how much she absolutely craves attention, adoration and validation. Its no wonder she is fucked in the head. Deeply miserable existance!

Reactions: 10
Everybody loves the banter queen no ya old snail trail leaving stinky ass old woman we hear to watch you fall from grace for someone who was having a break ya posting alot someone craving attention or has vip had a dip in sales

Reactions: 3
I can even look at bfs posts anymore, the get along gang aka her followers aka her friends that call her queen get on my pip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but just remember guys I'm jealoussss 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.