Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't sleep me & just having a mooch why is kdeeclothing fishing around chelseys comments i thought she didn't like her much 🤔
I want to try and help you?! She’s the one that needs help! Run Chelsey!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want to try and help you?! She’s the one that needs help! Run Chelsey!! 😂😂😂
Shes commenting on some girls post who's asking for donations due to domestic violence, chelsey shared her plea! Is kdee Cheryl? I've forgot I'm half asleep half wide awake 😭 haha

Reactions: 8
I’m sure it was her name on here, 2 secs.

Yep. Same clothes advertised over on the insta. How many accounts does she have. That’s 3 I’ve seen.

3 TikTok pages

Cherylsfibnessjourney
kaydeecollectablesx
K.deeclothing

strange human bean.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too I don’t do insta and have severe FOMO , Choco thought you went to bed ages ago?!
Honestly can’t sleep the kitten started being a nobhead thinking it was happy hour or something so I got up and made a brew. Back in bed now. 5.5 hours until the alarm goes off 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't sleep me & just having a mooch why is kdeeclothing fishing around chelseys comments i thought she didn't like her much 🤔
She is the biggest beg going

So bf is having a 3 week mh break yet still posting every 10 mins 🙄 i will give her 3 days till all the drama starts.

Reactions: 6
Morning FTB’s
Thought I’d jump in now to say it before another day of elsa chaos begins and I loose you all in the thread
Have a great day and side note coz I couldn’t keep up last night I had my first wander through elsas twitter went way further back than I intended but it was like driving by a car crash you know you shouldn’t keep looking but you still do .... oh my eyes , oh my bloody eyes
Can’t tell me poor brandumb/ 50 pence hasn’t seen this and how mortifying would that be for a 20 year old boy 🤮
Oh and who the hell takes these pics I’m scared he might since some of them are clearly on days it’s documented on TT he’s there and finally the naked hot tub ones Jesus Christ poor neighbours she Really does giveths no fucks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha oh yeah. Damn! Thought I was onto something then 🙈
She was screaming the cells down all weekend i need to make some muni i have a computition to host let me outtt also the shitshow from friday

Loving all the newbies 👋👋🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morning all, Cant see her posts now on Twitter, do you think she has been banned? She is still there but with no followers and you cant see her pics of her smelly minge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning all!
BFs still going on by liking those twits threatening our Chelsey in her comments. She's never going to let up.
Making out she's looking after her mental 'ealf' and then laughing at threats in her comments.
Vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
anyone notice BanterQueens2 has been permanently banned for violating community guidelines :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.