Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deans doing all the sharing for BF now on his Instagram!! Clearly all coming from her! They just can't leave Chelsey alone!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I reckon old banger has had a mooch around BFs new TikTok account after the comments she was getting on her post and now feels like a 🤡
Oh I do hope so! 😂😂 been giant sports direct mugged right off!

Deans doing all the sharing for BF now on his Instagram!! Clearly all coming from her! They just can't leave Chelsey alone!!
What’s his insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I do hope so! 😂😂 been giant sports direct mugged right off!

What’s his insta?
Iv missed you you absolutely kill me

I give it until Thursday until she’s banged up for going mad and having another melt down Threatening to stab us all and deans on can’t pay we will take it away for spending his mums pension on Elsas vip and coke they are so predictable that lifestyle just breeds negativity and violence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noticed this comment by queenbee on elsa's vipelsa hair extensions tt post 😲 chelsey please stay safe!!!!
Screenshot_20200921-235659.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey Tattlers, youngest 2 wouldn't got to sleep until 10.20 and 11 😫. Just had a quick TT nose, does anyone know who this Delted27 is? Still on the Chelsea attack, and Elsa STILL supporting it...on of you may have already posted but I'm too tired and cba goibg through 😂
I reckon it’s Dean and Elsa trying to stir up some hype myself. Obviously they’ve tried to spell deleted27 and failed miserably. I think that queen bee one is one of their crew too. Seems suspicious.

Reactions: 11
Hey Tattlers, youngest 2 wouldn't got to sleep until 10.20 and 11 😫. Just had a quick TT nose, does anyone know who this Delted27 is? Still on the Chelsea attack, and Elsa STILL supporting it...on of you may have already posted but I'm too tired and cba goibg through 😂
Vile little trampy scumbags the lot of them

Reactions: 4
Iv missed you you absolutely kill me

I give it until Thursday until she’s banged up for going mad and having another melt down Threatening to stab us all and deans on can’t pay we will take it away for spending his mums pension on Elsas vip and coke they are so predictable that lifestyle just breeds negativity and violence
Ahhh am wounded his insta is private spill the tea ☕ Wot they up too? Predicted “Monday madness” would resume earlier !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg what a gobs***e hiding behind no pic prob a fake profile tryna scare chelsey, chels not stupid tho just more to add to her dossier she has for when needed, as you can see even tho that “deleted27” is makin the threats arl stinking breadflaps is abetting it for all to see ,chelsey is one smart o tell I’ve tried woman let me tell yeh , this won’t phase her it’s just more proof for her csi file 👍🏽

Bollocks it’s private 😂😒 how dare he.
Anno the little roach am fuming with him 😂😡🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
omg what a gobs***e hiding behind no pic prob a fake profile tryna scare chelsey, chels not stupid tho just more to add to her dossier she has for when needed, as you can see even tho that “deleted27” is makin the threats arl stinking breadflaps is abetting it for all to see ,chelsey is one smart o tell I’ve tried woman let me tell yeh , this won’t phase her it’s just more proof for her csi file 👍🏽

Anno the little roach am fuming with him 😂😡🤬
feel like following him but I will blow my cover 🕵🏻‍♀️ 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At times like this i wish Jeremy Kyle show was still around....imagine having this lot on! Drugs, DNA tests, tit teeth, prison, ankle tags, shittyarse cracks, selling nudes, violence, social media trolls, unfit parents... the LOT

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At times like this i wish Jeremy Kyle show was still around....imagine having this lot on! Drugs, DNA tests, tit teeth, prison, ankle tags, shittyarse cracks, selling nudes, violence, social media trolls, unfit parents... the LOT
Graham would have a right task on and big Steve would have met his match with the Bruno of Birkenhead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has me howling 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.