Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor chez thinks it’s about her lol 😂
Friginell wen I saw that video in Chelsea’s tik tok I found it to be the funniest video this horror had EVER done! She’s meant to be a comedian isn’t she an personally I don’t get her humour , but this almost had me peeing myself ther is not one bit of sincerity coming from her patronising tone and even the words she speaks are just not convincing well done loubang you have finally done a video that genuinely made me laugh , so obnoxious it’s unreal an anyone who thinks this is a genuine “speedy recovery” concern sent with lots of love an light an unicorns then am sorry yeh deluded 😂🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When I first saw BF constantly popping up on my TT I actually thought it was a person just playing a character that is now fondly known as BF,,, I cud not believe my eyes when I scrolled threw her vids and realised that she IS the person she portrays,Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans please don’t presume that ALL woman from her neck of the woods are like that Halloween headed hound ,, because we arnt! Some of us real woman work real jobs and are proud to call ourselves mums,and wear the stretch marks and wrinkles with pride!💪She’s as rare as chicken lips that thing,the stuff of nightmares!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if shes still Bessie's with her sons babies mum? I use to always see the mum posting stuff on Facebook about elsa but it suddenly stopped. Anyone else think Brandon having a kid with his mums mate is wierd? She looks atleast 35 and a couple of years ago when baby was born he looked like a typical teen
She’s not mates with the mum Louise didn’t know Elsa until after she had a dna test done to find out if the kid was Brandon’s or her bf then they got close after that but she stopped him seeing the baby for a while I think and then obv breadflaps wasn’t interested in her
She’s 31 and I think he’s 20

Reactions: 3
Have we considered she might have been in hospital? Just that scratchy voice sounds a lot like someone who's had a tube stuck down their throat?
TUBE u mucky lot! 😂
I had one for an op not so long ago and my voice went fairly similar.
Just a thought. 🤔

Reactions: 4
She’s not mates with the mum Louise didn’t know Elsa until after she had a dna test done to find out if the kid was Brandon’s or her bf then they got close after that but she stopped him seeing the baby for a while I think and then obv breadflaps wasn’t interested in her
She’s 31 and I think he’s 20
She looks as rough as the rest of them...

Reactions: 1
Have we considered she might have been in hospital? Just that scratchy voice sounds a lot like someone who's had a tube stuck down their throat?
TUBE u mucky lot! 😂
Just a thought. 🤔
If you seen the live on friday where she was screaming her head off you'll know why her voice has gone x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TUBE u mucky lot! 😂
Just a thought. 🤔
My money is on too much beak and a police truncheon 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quickly realised BF had mugged her right off 🤣🤣
I came here to say this! 😂 can’t sleep probably because I’ve been sat on my arse on here all day and not burnt off the energy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Having a word with myself tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I might be brave an blast put the tunes on when I pass hers for work tomorrow
She advertised a playlist she put together on Spotify the other day, bet it’s tit 😂

So loubobang has retracted her video, I’m in 2 minds. Either she knows she looks a dafty or breadflaps has told her to... what are we thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I hope bf’s new book has pictures. Poor twunt struggles to read comments let alone books. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtaf in the name of the father the son an the holy m****r f****n ghost have I just watched on cherylfibness tik tok 😳 tellin ppl to stop leavin negative comments, stop the duets, stop sharing videos (she’s been advised to say this) because it 1000% nit 100% nooo 1000% isn’t effecting her it’s really effecting the other person......😳.....🤔......🙄

YOU STARTED IT ALL ....... friginell , an just for the record we all know frost flaps is chomping at the bit to spit her venom all over again !! Mental health issues or not she knows EXACTLY what she’s doin , but you cherylfibness actually beggar belief with that video , once again you are not making any sense sweety
.......................... 🤷🏽‍♀️✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She advertised a playlist she put together on Spotify the other day, bet it’s tit 😂

So loubobang has retracted her video, I’m in 2 minds. Either she knows she looks a dafty or breadflaps has told her to... what are we thinking?
I reckon old banger has had a mooch around BFs new TikTok account after the comments she was getting on her post and now feels like a 🤡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.