Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be your full time job soon, seeing how quick we are going through threads lol.
Ino i had to write all them down on a piece of paper i had to go to thread 6 and go off who liked my comments so probs missed loads πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sad LouBoShouldBeBanned has championed BF (and has effing has blocked me! 🀣) On a sliding scale I would say she had more of a Tattle bastard vibe than a mucky VIP balloon knot vibe ... just goes to show we don’t really know anyone on the TikTok!!

Funny how loads of folk know BF irl but LBSBB is an enigma! Maybe they’re the same person and it is an actress playing both of them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the plus side at least we know Cheryl aka Squareteeth is still on here snooping 🧐:unsure::LOL:

If i done what she did, i would go incognito for life, pure embarrassment 🀯:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Tattlers, youngest 2 wouldn't got to sleep until 10.20 and 11 😫. Just had a quick TT nose, does anyone know who this Delted27 is? Still on the Chelsea attack, and Elsa STILL supporting it...on of you may have already posted but I'm too tired and cba goibg through πŸ˜‚
Sounds like a 12 year old kid mouthing off.

Reactions: 2
I feel shes prowling the comment section for unsuspecting targets πŸ˜†
Just seen that on her page lol she thinks she is something bloody else πŸ˜‚ 🀣 I really can't take her seriously the women is the biggest muppet ever

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just feel that people may try and take the piss out of chelseys follwers in regards to that poster asking for help! Even chelsey said if its genuine or not she doesn't know, I feel for anyone going through D/V as I've been there myself but we all saw how fast 2 grand was raised the other day!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.