Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i finally found this... nice to see i was tagged ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Its fine, you can walk home witches ๐Ÿ˜˜

She's deffo on some sort of warning 100% ... just gotta watch this space, it's only a matter of time before the toast crumbs everywhere!
I just got excited I was wracking my brains for your name and started going all the way through my notifications to find you! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So i finally found this... nice to see i was tagged ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Its fine, you can walk home witches ๐Ÿ˜˜

She's deffo on some sort of warning 100% ... just gotta watch this space, it's only a matter of time before the toast crumbs everywhere!
Omg i thought you was already in here sorry doll its going to fast the chat so im trying and @Chocco were trying our best to relocate everyone ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m sorry to be a pain but loubobanger blocked me during her hounding of bipolargirl and Iโ€™m missing out! I donโ€™t know whether to make a new account or rely on someone putting her vids on here? This may have been asked but has Elsa made any reference to being banged up or has she come up with a amazing story of self care ?! Honestly I wouldnโ€™t put it past her to do a Katie price and say sheโ€™s a day patient at the priory or something (cos you know sheโ€™s a VIP....)

Reactions: 2
Ino your not a newbie hun but i couldnt be arsed typing it all again so heres a run down ๐Ÿ˜˜
for all the newbies struggling to catch up BF lost her phone in her bed ... but then she was taking a break from social media because of her mental health and we will be updated about it in a week (from her sister) only a day later BF break was over and 'you cant keep a queen down' (her words) shes in deans back garden having a boss day with no negativety (with a bevvy to hand) then alex went on a live with BF sister and BF (BF= bread flaps = Elsa) commented get off live to Alexandraruth (who is BF biggest fan along with kerrielouise who is taking a break becuase she lost a friend) so Alexandraruth deleted videos that contained any content of BF even removed her from the bio and now im assuming BF reached out to Alexandraruth and now they're besties again and now were just waiting biding time until the tit storm starts hope that helped ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
Yep thatโ€™s sums it up . Wonโ€™t be long tattlers Iโ€™m sure deano will soon be encouraging her to abuse someone very soon xx

@Windowshopper82 @Unknown9898 @Mixxymash @Jenabela @Thetruth2019 h2019 @Nofoxgiven @Prettylittleliar29 @Net @Theslip @WhatIKnowIllTellYou @JenG1210 @NosyCowBag89 @NoTshadenopinklemonade @ATB Shoppers @Strangertothis @Tnc @Hereforanose90 @Dawny1236 @Harloe1990 @Wetmyplants @Gemmascott2020 @LJB04 @Hamfred @Glittergirl099 @DangerHighVoltage if your all not already in here i just tagged as the threads going to fast so cant be arsed going through comments ๐Ÿ‘
Right tattlers im off to bed now catch up tomorrow good night all ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@Loggybear are you already here? I canโ€™t keep up ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Right that 20 mins stretched to 40! ๐Ÿ˜‚ night tattlers ๐Ÿ’• stay safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.