Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me howl than is the fact the minions make a TT page with one of chelseys vid saying chelseys is obsessed with BF when their own pages have Bf duets and vids about her are plastered all over their pages like this one.🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Night all, thank you! I have been laughing most of the day 😊 see you tomorrow for the next instalment xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's still going ahead with the competition but shes just got think about her self her mental health ... in other words she needs a few weeks to save some fivers up never heard so much bull💩 come out of one persons mouth in all my life

• Haha
@Riareal & @NettySwickers i see you going through the threads and didn’t want you to get lost at the end of thread 6 we’re over here when you’re ready. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why has she made another account, she has like 5 now lol makes no sense
Coz she’s always on a ban on at least 2 of them. She gave one away to her sister then set up a new one today. Her behaviour never fails to amaze me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Riareal & @NettySwickers i see you going through the threads and didn’t want you to get lost at the end of thread 6 we’re over here when you’re ready. 💕
Thank you chick! I have had a bonkers busy day and just managing to catch up. Blimey ...its all been going off hasn't it! Still about 10 pages behind though 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow I had a nap, ate me tea, had a chat with husband and I have 30 pages to read! Elsa the gift that keeps on giving! Off to catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
M
I can’t keep up at all chocco , think I might have an early one before I get a migraine 🤣🤣
If this thread gets closed before the morning tag me in the new one please lol
Tag me too please , I’m shattered all Elsaed out I think lol 😂. When I last checked it was 3 pages now 12 !!! Wtf .. I’m having to check in with CH for the latest !!
Doubt they’ll be any action from BF this evening she off flashing the gash for a bit cash tonight . Sweet dreams all Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So i finally found this... nice to see i was tagged 😭😭

Its fine, you can walk home witches 😘

She's deffo on some sort of warning 100% ... just gotta watch this space, it's only a matter of time before the toast crumbs everywhere!

• Heart
  • Haha
Me nan did it the other week to some fella who went to her dog walking spot to wank in the bush 🤣 he hasn’t been back since hahahha
Ooohhh I love it😂 I’m usually up on all these tips and tricks but that was a new one for me and I think it’s great!! I’d probably vomit doing it but I’m game 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.