Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this a little while back , obsessed with behaving for 3 weeks it seems

mans @Scottishwitch , yes she had to get a new number after the po po got her phone 😂
Yeah exactly! Its like, I'll behave for 3 weeks until me court date and then let rip and say what I want to say. And maybe the mental health card is to help her cause in court!
Lets not forget we are still in the midst of a pandemic and courts may not be able to just rally people through courts so quick, protocols and back logs maybe?!

Reactions: 8
Very, very familiar with the lady? In question. Grew up near her and have many a tale to tell. Like when she mugged my best friend on a train in birkenhead and asked me to fight her to get my friends stuff back that she had just robbed
Contrary to tiktok belief shes not from liverpool or birkenhead.
Shes from bromborough and now lives on the woodchurch estate in Upton

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Very, very familiar with the lady? In question. Grew up near her and have many a tale to tell. Like when she mugged my best friend on a train in birkenhead and asked me to fight her to get my friends stuff back that she had just robbed
Contrary to tiktok belief shes not from liverpool or birkenhead.
Shes from bromborough and now lives on the woodchurch estate in Upton
Yeah she does. I live about 10 minutes away from her. She’s not very liked around here.

Reactions: 11
Yeah she does. I live about 10 minutes away from her. She’s not very liked around here.
She's not liked amongst the whole of the Wirral. I was born in Liverpool but brought up in Bebington when me family got jobs in Levers. I grew up knowing her with the fear of god put into me until I realised she's all mouth until she has an army behind her! She's rotten to the core, always has been, always will be!

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if shes still Bessie's with her sons babies mum? I use to always see the mum posting stuff on Facebook about elsa but it suddenly stopped. Anyone else think Brandon having a kid with his mums mate is wierd? She looks atleast 35 and a couple of years ago when baby was born he looked like a typical teen

Reactions: 3
Cutting the crusts off
Yeh she gunna re-surface with some fresh blag hair extensions, Botox an facelift an change her name to “snowwhite” with a bluebird on her shoulder and a totally different accent depending on her mood an spread love an positivity and be all zen (except for Monday’s and weekends then we will see bread-flaps resurface) recon it’s gunna be good viewing tbh 😂🤣 can’t wait meself not gunna lie but she deffo not gunna be no “banter queen” anymore except to her loyal sheep , we need to make sure “bread-flaps”
Remains her new name !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think people should change bread flaps name 😭😭.cause Rosie arshole bush made that & she just the worse bam also ! fang flaps/rotten flaps/yawn flaps/jails flaps ect ...or something else 👌🏼🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Really 😂 she got smashed on Friday and took god knows what shes been on a come down which makes you depressed the clown
She on the depress sesh now after drying out in cells an walls talking to her and skin crawling dont forget to be watching out for her whopper comp u can a slip on hair extension 🤣 alex be first winner.. Well tattle bastards I'm not long here but my God laughs today are unreal my stomach hurts. But unlike the famous batch flaps earning money showing the 🐱 from home in covid pandemic for £5 a piece and sub for 10£ offer till 12 on Tuesday . I have go to an actual job,pay my taxes and not embarrass the tit out of myself or my family like many more of u imperfect perfect bastards.so till tomorrow I wish u all goodnight and god bless. And please going forward can someone please spray any erotic revealing picture of batch flaps with disinfective spray I would greatly appreciate it bad enough covid but would hate to catch anything else thanks in advance.

Reactions: 9
Sort of newbie here! Been reading since thread 1 and finally got the courage to join in!😂 I think the person that is commenting on crusty minges profile is actually BF 🤷‍♀️ Spelling mistakes, no followers and no picture...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.