Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly can’t cope with chezza’s untouchable ego she’s got

Hun if you’re reading this- calm down with your TT’s you’re not rocky, you’re embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did actually think elsa weren't in the cells and her family intervened after fridays live but now I'm 100% sure shes been in the cells. She can't help herself she keeps making videos just wait til she's steaming jeeez

Reactions: 1
I’ve been here since the start but I have been posting more often recently...but I’ll post less if it’s pissing people off 😳 sorry guys
Sorry I’m a newbie and I got over excited and posted a few too,, my bad if iv clogged up the thread,, 🥴

Is it sad that I’ve been scouting the court lists for the Wirral and Liverpool to see if I can find her on them....and I cant😩😩😩

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Elsa is sayin she'll be back in 3 weeks because maybe thats when she's up in court and she'll know weather she can open her trap about it all then?
3 weeks just seems an odd number to randomly pick!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think Elsa is sayin she'll be back in 3 weeks because maybe thats when she's up in court and she'll know weather she can open her trap about it all then?
3 weeks just seems an odd number to randomly pick!
I said this a little while back , obsessed with behaving for 3 weeks it seems

mans @Scottishwitch , yes she had to get a new number after the po po got her phone 😂

Reactions: 2
So looking through BF new account and I come across these comments..
one from a mouldy bread crumb Alina saying Chelsey shouldn’t throw bricks at glass houses... 🤣🤣 and the other one is just comic gold...
Haha if you look back it seems this account has been active for a while but it says it’s a business account and women and kids will be deleted. So the poster has a point it was originally for the fanny but since her brush with the law it’s now for the funny 😂 well if funny includes tit banter, homophobic slurs and gyrating her rotten minge all over TT.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.