Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pebbles__

Wish I'd ask aul chez to block me the other day on that live 😂

I reckon pinocchio and BF are well suited yknow! The attention seeking is another level! Mentioning the rozzers on TT as if it will stop people saying/thinking they're both utter goblins 👌🏻🥴

Reactions: 2

Chocco

Chatty Member
She tried her hardest to be nice and keep her cool but there where flecks of the true bellend coming through she can’t keep this fake stuff up long also loved when her droopy eyelid got stuck down for ages
I was thinking coor they’re really hooded how does she see?! Lol didn’t click that it might be glue🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Hey Tattlers, youngest 2 wouldn't got to sleep until 10.20 and 11 😫. Just had a quick TT nose, does anyone know who this Delted27 is? Still on the Chelsea attack, and Elsa STILL supporting it...on of you may have already posted but I'm too tired and cba goibg through 😂
omg what a gobs***e hiding behind no pic prob a fake profile tryna scare chelsey, chels not stupid tho just more to add to her dossier she has for when needed, as you can see even tho that “deleted27” is makin the threats arl stinking breadflaps is abetting it for all to see ,chelsey is one smart o tell I’ve tried woman let me tell yeh , this won’t phase her it’s just more proof for her csi file 👍🏽

Bollocks it’s private 😂😒 how dare he.
Anno the little roach am fuming with him 😂😡🤬

• Haha

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Down to her last 3 packs of biff. Pity about her isn’t it. She’s just so cringe. Got a proper bead eye on them comments aswell.

xxDannixx

what BF means is... she checked out who done the story on Chelsea which is very easy to find & claims he is her friend, if he was trust me he wouldn't want that to be public knowledge !! :sick: :LOL:

Scottishwitch

Can someone fill in the missing piece for me I om only on tt since March used to come across elsa she seemed a bit of big outgoing personality in a good way.didnt followed her but what i seen of her on fyp wasnt bad. Then didnt seen her for ages and next i seen of her was that she was fed up been nice and now every one was going to see the c##t she could then it all kicked of with rosie and snowballed from there. What was missing link from being the outgoing buzzing character to flipped mad thing she turned into.
Is it not when she got her tag off that we all got to see her sub human side 🤔

Chocco

Chatty Member
omg what a gobs***e hiding behind no pic prob a fake profile tryna scare chelsey, chels not stupid tho just more to add to her dossier she has for when needed, as you can see even tho that “deleted27” is makin the threats arl stinking breadflaps is abetting it for all to see ,chelsey is one smart o tell I’ve tried woman let me tell yeh , this won’t phase her it’s just more proof for her csi file 👍🏽

Anno the little roach am fuming with him 😂😡🤬
feel like following him but I will blow my cover 🕵🏻‍♀️ 😎

• Haha

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Unless she genuinely thinks she’s getting harassed and bullied which I don’t think she does because she’s always claiming nothing bothers her.

I can’t see her wanting to go to Merseyside Police because she’s not a grass ect

so she’s either been told to bring her phone in so they can check claims made against her, cause loads of people reported her for the threats and hate crimes towards Chelsey and she’s saying oh well I’m getting bullied.

Or she’s trying to make people feel scared and stop commentating on her

See pure transphobic comments again. I don’t know what they don’t understand about trans people

Watchadoin

I don’t know about anything else she says she is but that looks like one very unhappy BF with a fake smile to match the rest of her plasticity. I’m thinking she a worried one