Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Phew I was just looking for you! It’s all gone mad on here tonight. I can’t keep up at all anymore. I write one comment and we’re on a new page it’s crazy.
I can’t keep up I miss you 😢💋 I feel like we keep just passing each other I’m getting lost in the threads where’s @Weescotslass is she in this one

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Sweetlou

M
I can’t keep up at all chocco , think I might have an early one before I get a migraine 🤣🤣
If this thread gets closed before the morning tag me in the new one please lol
Tag me too please , I’m shattered all Elsaed out I think lol 😂. When I last checked it was 3 pages now 12 !!! Wtf .. I’m having to check in with CH for the latest !!
Doubt they’ll be any action from BF this evening she off flashing the gash for a bit cash tonight . Sweet dreams all Xxx

• Heart

Fleekon1

She just can't help herself! Saying she'll be on FB on Friday having her day about "that mess", defending myself. Thats what she said!!

Attachments

BlueSmurfWatching

Hey Tattlers, youngest 2 wouldn't got to sleep until 10.20 and 11 😫. Just had a quick TT nose, does anyone know who this Delted27 is? Still on the Chelsea attack, and Elsa STILL supporting it...on of you may have already posted but I'm too tired and cba goibg through 😂
Sounds like a 12 year old kid mouthing off.

NosyCowBag89

Bloody hell folks, just caught up again 😁 I’m really disappointed in alex, can’t believe she is going to waste nhs time during a pandemic. That trackies going to need to be surgically removed soon isn’t it! Scruff 😂
She’ll need an acid bath to remove it!

• Haha

Sands

Kerrielouise foaming at the mouth because even with her Esla appreciation society posts this other bird has come in and bagged herself BF’s WhatsApp and a gift for having her back 😂😂
[/QUO
That's her Welsh friend/ follower / stalker / admirer 😳 who's always got her back 😂

Loggybear

Chatty Member
Morning tattle bastards! Firstly I can see you lot have been hard at work 😂 secondly I will not be changing breadflaps names to any other form of flap name. It's breadflaps 4 life. I'll try keep up today but I'm poorly and hibernating most of the day. Don't worry it's not the rona.
Hope your feeling better soon

• Heart

Loggybear

Chatty Member
Simon fitness he's having a beef with loubo started with the calender shoot thing if you followed it
Yeah I followed the calendar shoot but don't know who Simon is put i will do soon lol off to find him xx