Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Massy

Chatty Member
Her whole life is publicly documented right to colour thong she wears 🤮🤮🤮 get fxck out of here 😅😅😅 she wanted to be 'famous' everything were doing i.e screen records etc shes guilty of doing herself the wetwipe 😅😅😅 dont give it if you cant take it you mongrol that was aimed at BF just having a rant 😅😅

Reactions: 2

Ninks56

Do what account we following her on now? I'm panicking ill miss something good? 😩

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
I’m just going to have to explain to them the person I stalk online went awol and I had to help locate her, otherwise my online community would have ceased to exist. 😂😂

Same! it’s a work laptop 👀 😩🤦🏻‍♀️
You better get your excuses in line your needed 😂

• Haha

Watchadoin

I thought the account was sus, I’m sure she was using the comments to invite some retribution without her getting her hands dirty .

• Haha

Alip

Police don’t take your phone if you are the victim they take it if you are the problem. Remember people where contacting police on Rosies behalf and Chelsea’s behalf the other week, they have now had enough on her and brought her in for investigation. She’s probably been cautioned because of her parole. She’s trying her best to behave, but she knows she can’t.
And blame chelsey and rosie than for harassement

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I know just leave is to be hilarious please 😂
Feel a bit like I live with my mum and dad again all these rules and rows that my sister didn’t get ( the other threads are my sister .... shit knows where im going with this )

Deani2999

I’m sorry to be a pain but loubobanger blocked me during her hounding of bipolargirl and I’m missing out! I don’t know whether to make a new account or rely on someone putting her vids on here? This may have been asked but has Elsa made any reference to being banged up or has she come up with a amazing story of self care ?! Honestly I wouldn’t put it past her to do a Katie price and say she’s a day patient at the priory or something (cos you know she’s a VIP....)