Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Anyone else think Elsa is sayin she'll be back in 3 weeks because maybe thats when she's up in court and she'll know weather she can open her trap about it all then?
3 weeks just seems an odd number to randomly pick!
I said this a little while back , obsessed with behaving for 3 weeks it seems

mans @Scottishwitch , yes she had to get a new number after the po po got her phone 😂

Reactions: 2

Saintsbird

Anyone seen the comment on Chelsey's video I think, about BF posting the video 2 hours ago today has already been up on one of her accounts weeks ago???? Anyone found this ? I'm mooching now

Harloe1990

That vid of the wig shes put up 3 weeks apparently she will be offline for. As if more like 3 hours 😂

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
It’s hilarious that she’s going to the echo.. when I emailed them and said ‘check this baguette head out’ last week..
She’s delusional.. she does realise she’s the one who starts everything.. and Chelsey responds.. she’s the one who started a hate campaign..
No she was just defending herself , and tbf she don’t know what she’s doing when angry cause of adhd 😳 everyone else fault 😂

• Haha

Theslip

Drugs. Made her real persona emerge!! I don’t think she needed drugs for that to happen. She’s not well liked, even in her local area
I never bothered to look at her comments to see if there was previous argument or on going issues. Just thought a bit of a buzzer in a loud good way. When i seen the video weeks later that she was going to be nice anymore I couldnt believe it then what followed after was horrendous. Was the mask slipping one does wonder