Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Massy

Chatty Member
She's just posted a video takin the piss sayin, "If the Banter Qweeeeen did get locked up, you all better get a pen an paper, fill your car full of petrol coz you're comin on a visit"

Tellin ya, that 3 week bullshit is deffo when she's due up and she's gettin people ready but she's gonna let rip before she goes!!
Yeah she wont be able to help herself shes a gobshite

Reactions: 2

Jenabela

Shweeet jheeezus frosty flaps defending metal mouth now “ok Elsa you scary ass Bish we will stop having opinions on yeh flap kicker Alex because you just told us too” soooo reckon she been held in bizzie station over weekend since Friday night , dodged a bullet not goin to court coz mental health team were called in, bizzies kept phone for eveidence an she went an bought the new one today ,,,,,,, if we don’t have the usual “mad Monday” from her today the bizzies have 100% got her own phone , guaranteed an she’s gotta watch everything she says now or it’s court time , that metal mouth knocks me sick , does she actually think her an Elsa are gunna get it on??? Elsa said just before metal mouth popped up “tell yeh what the lesbians are takin over tik-tok ther so hot” next thing she posted a video of metal mouth with the caption “so hot sexy bitch” ....... erm ok then , but I do t see it myself 🤮
She could literally be grooming her to appear in her vile videos 😳

• Wow
Is it sad that I’ve been scouting the court lists for the Wirral and Liverpool to see if I can find her on them....and I cant😩😩😩

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Kerrylouise you absolute pysco
She tried her hardest to be nice and keep her cool but there where flecks of the true bellend coming through she can’t keep this fake stuff up long also loved when her droopy eyelid got stuck down for ages
Definitely 👍

Choclick

Ok....book marking again
Watched chelsey, read here, all caught up bar one thing.

Who is Steve, the new bff?
Where did he come from?
Is it the big muscle man that's on Brandons post?
I thought that was her brother that can't stand her tho?
Any clarification from tattlers very much appreciated 😂