Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now now newbies we all have our opinions here but as it’s already been mentioned we are a friendly bunch. All I’ve seen this morning is moaning and arguing and it’s not on (not like I’m the bread flaps thread police like 😂)

The threads calmed down because breadflaps has the audacity to go on hiatus without telling us ...... WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS

We are entertaining ourselves self until her big return.

be nice or in the words of Tracy Beaker BOG OFF

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s money hungry, she would for sure have been selling her saddlebags on VIP over the weekend.

It’s still early, the process of being released will be slow, it’s Monday, they would’ve had full cells over the weekend.

Shes off her head keeps going on about what 'they' have been telling her to say. 'I asked them what I should tell you guys' they would just tell her to not even mention it. She wont answer wether she got elsa nicked so I'm guessing she knows as much as us regarding elsa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still think she’s in custody, she’s knows that every day she’s a no show is losing her followers and attention.
There’s no way she could stay away this long without it being forced.
Agreed one way or the other someone is stopping her from being online

Reactions: 2
Agreed one way or the other someone is stopping her from being online
It’s going to be embarrassing for Pinhead when BF comes bouncing back with phone in hand...after claiming that she “lost it”.

She’s lost it alright...but it wasn’t her phone she lost.

Can they keep someone in cells over the weekend then release on Monday or is it just 24hrs they can hold them unless its court
Nope.
If you’re arrested on a weekend, especially if it’s breach of licence and CPS decides to go ahead with charges then they can and will keep you for the weekend until court Monday morning.

That’s why Monday’s are the busiest, they have all weekend to catch up on and even being released from police custody on a Monday morning can take a long time, they could even keep her until late afternoon, it all depends on how quickly they get the paperwork done.

Reactions: 4
Hey new hear too and always been fond of elsa but after what she's been doing and how's she's been acting its very wrong! Especially to Chelsey!! I dont think she's been locked up.. My theory is someone's phoned the hospital I genuinely feel that she's lost the plot and had a breakdown because it not normal behaviour! Been reading these threads and propper invested now on it most of the day when I'm not at work 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 6
WOAH! Wait a minute, I can like whatever i like, I took whatever I have to say to the corresponding thread so don’t drag me into that.

You’re all saying you don’t understand how people can like BF, well that’s how I feel about people that like Chelsey 💁🏻‍♀️ but I’m not getting wound up over you guys liking her ffs
That’s up to you, I’m allowed my opinion like everyone else.
You joined here and already started negative talk about the raffle, something is a bit suss.

Reactions: 5
The only thing I find boring on here are the people going on about derailing the thread & moaning. #bringbackbreadflaps

The only thing that does throw me about the arrest conspiracy is that her sister said she would update in a week...usually when people are taken to rehab or some kind of “unit” they usually have no contact for the first week 🧐

Reactions: 8
You joined here and already started negative talk about the raffle, something is a bit suss.
everyone is entitled to their opinion, karma knows we are pro chelsey and respectfully took it elsewhere. She/he is making some valid points on bf and the tit for tat needs to be dropped in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i absolutely love one of the responses on here
'IVE never seen her in London, so infact this is a lie!'....why?...because YOUVE never seen here there? Forgot you live in London Euston train station hun.

and just responding to Chelsey's vid - i forgot you're only allowed in the train station of the city you live in?....People TRAVEL. I never said you lived there, i know you aren't from there, we're both Northern girls. And when i said shopping i meant clothing brand bags etc. I never one said you lived in London.
and 'all my mates attacked her!' - when did i say that? i said above ^^^ you're friends were telling you to come on. It was just you who was being intimidating and shouting things. I never once said that.

Nice trying to to put words in my mouth though, but you're not manipulative, no? Trying to suggest i said things i never.

I haven't said this to cause sh*t, it's just the people who are like 'always got your back babes xxx' , have you actually met her? She's so different online as to what she is in person. You all forget that Elsa and Chelsey were friends at one point, because they're both bullies at heart.

Rather Elsa completely changed after her fall out with Chelsey, or Chelsey seen the bullying while she was her friend and was alright with it.

That's all im gonna say on it, believe what you want, i'm just putting out my truth, if you don't believe me that's alright girls

x

No need to drag it on. I said what I said and that was it. I’ve got nothing to gain by “tit stirring” because I don’t know any of these people nor do I care.

Like we’ve been in lockdown for months and this guy has such amazing recall.
if I was in London and seen Chelsey before tiktok then I wouldn’t have had a clue who she was..
if someone assaulted me for sitting too close, I’d call police...

I’d believe if from mouldy flaps i

oh my god.. are you sure no ones photoshopped her to make her look completely ridiculous.
As I said before, I been following Chelsey for years, I live in London so tend to see online etc when someone is in my local area who I follow (I follow very few people). But I found Chelsey hilarious so kept up following her.

Chelsey is such a homebird as you can see from her tiktok, you dont see her parading around the country.

I enjoy the chats on here but I find it strange how these new members come on bashing Chelsey and making negative comments about a raffle.

Reactions: 5
I think there’s been an intervention after the possessed video and she’s been sectioned.... as I said last night her sister denied her being banged up but never mentioned comments on her being sectioned 🤷‍♀️ The suspense is killing me! 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.