Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Queens,

New to Tattle Life and i do follow the whole Elsa/Rosie drama so this has taken me forever to read through, you lot are hilarious.

Bit weirded out so see the Chelsey Harwood parade about though i'm not gonna lie - i have met Chelsey in person and she assaulted me near a train station a few years back because she thought i was sitting too close to know one her shopping bags. She burst out calling me all sorts, started calling me a woman and calling me ugly, then shoved me as she walked past. FULLLL of stink eye. Her mates were just laughing and telling her to come on.

I'm not telling this to spread hate, i'm saying this because she's honestly a horrible person who freaked out on me because she could see i was by myself and could tell i was nervous (i'd never been to London before), she was with a group of mates and wanted to look hard and intimidate me.

Don't believe the whole 'i don't like bullies!' crap. When she had the chance to - she absolutely grabbed it with both hands. Do i think Elsa saying all those transphobic comments were right? Absolutely n
sorry but I think your trying to stir trouble and also KarmaLlama liking this. Two new members who already trying to stir things.

i doubt this ever happened. I have followed Chelsey for 5 years and never saw her in London. Infact this is all made up. Please stop this bullshit
WOAH! Wait a minute, I can like whatever i like, I took whatever I have to say to the corresponding thread so don’t drag me into that.

You’re all saying you don’t understand how people can like BF, well that’s how I feel about people that like Chelsey 💁🏻‍♀️ but I’m not getting wound up over you guys liking her ffs
That’s up to you, I’m allowed my opinion like everyone else.

WOAH! Wait a minute, I can like whatever i like, I took whatever I have to say to the corresponding thread so don’t drag me into that.

You’re all saying you don’t understand how people can like BF, well that’s how I feel about people that like Chelsey 💁🏻‍♀️ but I’m not getting wound up over you guys liking her ffs
That’s up to you, I’m allowed my opinion like everyone else.
Course you are, just go on the Chelsey thread then, we are all Team MCH here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cooey tattlers👋🏼 Hope I’ve done this right😂 I‘ve not written on here yet- usually sitting back absolutely howling at these threads of BF flappy minge and her arse eaters...
if this girl wants to give it the big I AM about BF- at least make your eyebrows symmetrical

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Course you are, just go on the Chelsey thread then, we are all Team MCH here
I did.
I came back to this thread to see if there was any news on if BF had reared her ugly head yet, then saw I had been mentioned on here for liking a comment lol 🤦🏻‍♀️

sorry but I think your trying to stir trouble and also KarmaLlama liking this. Two new members who already trying to stir things.

i doubt this ever happened. I have followed Chelsey for 5 years and never saw her in London. Infact this is all made up. Please stop this bullshit
Like we’ve been in lockdown for months and this guy has such amazing recall.
if I was in London and seen Chelsey before tiktok then I wouldn’t have had a clue who she was..
if someone assaulted me for sitting too close, I’d call police...

I’d believe if from mouldy flaps i
Cooey tattlers👋🏼 Hope I’ve done this right😂 I‘ve not written on here yet- usually sitting back absolutely howling at these threads of BF flappy minge and her arse eaters...
if this girl wants to give it the big I AM about BF- at least make your eyebrows symmetrical
oh my god.. are you sure no ones photoshopped her to make her look completely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These threads are becoming boring, no tea on elsa or useful gossip.
They are now very off topic and killing the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like elsas not going to be in court today, what's everyone else's thoughts on where she is

Reactions: 2
Hiya to All you Tattlers!!! I’m a Newbie here,(well it’s my first time posting as it’s taken me a long ass time to read every thread about the toxic creature called BF,, But I’m so glad I did!!) Big fan of the little pocket rocket Miss Harwood & her furry baby Coco 🥰.You lot are hilarious and defo should have ur own tv show,Keep up the good work 😁👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like elsas not going to be in court today, what's everyone else's thoughts on where she is
Could be on remand?! Or in some psych unit maybe. She will pop up as soon as she gets access to a phone. Wherever she is her phone has 100% been confiscated. I’ve half a mind to subscribe to her admire me page to see if she’s still making ‘muni’ but there’s not enough bleach in the world to cleanse my eyes afterwards! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@BlueSmurfWatching how do I reply to your comment?

unfortunate for her but no photoshopping!
I mean, I may have tit eye sight but those brows jumped out at me😂 I dread to think what BF other arse eater look like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still think she’s in custody, she’s knows that every day she’s a no show is losing her followers and attention.
There’s no way she could stay away this long without it being forced.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.