Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle public apology even tho I know you are pulling my pisser 🤣🤣
Scots lass your humour is wicked and you’ve had me in knots a fair few times might be jeal of your italics tho 🤣 and smurfie your dry humour is fantastic Your always on the ball
All the regulars from the previous threads Have all made me laugh my ass off ( oh wonder if that’s what happened to elsas arse )
The savagery and humour is outstanding
Plus welcome to anyone who’s just jumped over from the fabulous miss chelseys recommendation
Can I go back to being a cow now please 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Scots lass your humour is wicked and you’ve had me in knots a fair few times might be jeal of your italics tho 🤣 and smurfie your dry humour is fantastic Your always on the ball
All the regulars from the previous threads Have all made me laugh my ass off ( oh wonder if that’s what happened to elsas arse )
Plus welcome to anyone who’s just jumped over from the fabulous miss chelseys recommendation
Aw jinx I think you’re spot on. Never read anything you’ve said with any malice or taken offence!
just be you dear. If you want to identify as a cow then so be it! I reckon you’re more of a legend though 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has BF been allowed her phone call from HMP and used it to tell all the breadcrumbs to come out in force to attack Chels cos she’s fuming that her ‘compution’ shat all over the none existent one? Bore off kids, we see right through you!

• Heart
Girls how do you refresh the page to go to where you read up to? I go on and off here so I just wondered if there was a quick way to get the latest chat?

Reactions: 1
Girls how do you refresh the page to go to where you read up to? I go on and off here so I just wondered if there was a quick way to get the latest chat?
If you go on the main forum page and scroll down to the bottom you will see a list of all the threads you’ve posted in just click on the one you want

Aw jinx I think you’re spot on. Never read anything you’ve said with any malice or taken offence!
just be you dear. If you want to identify as a cow then so be it! I reckon you’re more of a legend though 😘
Awww thank you doll face , I nearly lost my life to a toffee revel for Tattle god dammit 🤣🤣🤣
love the fact we can all have a laugh at miss frost / cross’s expense and each other’s sometimes and for all the people on chelseys post saying we are bullies .... cop on to yourselves , it’s all out there for us to dissect sprinkled with our savage sassy humour 🙄🙄
Plus we all love queen chelsey anyone with skin as beautiful as hers can say and do what they like for me 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have an hour free i keep refreshing this page and the courts page and I'm waiting for the daily briefing, I have a feeling shits gna go down once I am 'busy 😂 i want to no where elsa is now im to invested

• Haha
That just made me sick in my mouth a little 🤢 I reckon she would suck a fart out of BF arse with a maccies straw if she asked her to 😩🙄
Thanks for that image... I’ll treasure it

Haha lived in Boro for years. North ormesby. Worked at the parmo house on kings road & my son was born in James cook!!
Monkey hanger.. no idea what you’re on about 😉😇

I literally almost choked on my toast 😳
God what a vision 😂
Hey my uncle lives in doggie.. he’s a well known postie.. I’ve probably met you getting a parmo before..

Aw you’re a big softie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to bed last night thinking i’d caught up on everything and you all work fast 😆 I found BF on the FYP some time last year when she made a TT about her neighbours keeping her up - it made me laugh but I soon realised I was tuning in to see what riots she was causing. I think the breadcrumbs are intimidated by her and almost school bully stuff, they would rather be on her side than against her in the hopes she will recognise them and get that feeling of being ‘cool’ again.

Reactions: 2
Hi Queens,

New to Tattle Life and i do follow the whole Elsa/Rosie drama so this has taken me forever to read through, you lot are hilarious.

Bit weirded out so see the Chelsey Harwood parade about though i'm not gonna lie - i have met Chelsey in person and she assaulted me near a train station a few years back because she thought i was sitting too close to know one her shopping bags. She burst out calling me all sorts, started calling me a woman and calling me ugly, then shoved me as she walked past. FULLLL of stink eye. Her mates were just laughing and telling her to come on.

I'm not telling this to spread hate, i'm saying this because she's honestly a horrible person who freaked out on me because she could see i was by myself and could tell i was nervous (i'd never been to London before), she was with a group of mates and wanted to look hard and intimidate me.

Don't believe the whole 'i don't like bullies!' crap. When she had the chance to - she absolutely grabbed it with both hands. Do i think Elsa saying all those transphobic comments were right? Absolutely not. It's disgusting behaviour.

But is she as innocent as she makes out? Noooo.
Comin on here talkin tit 😂
Thing is, if Chelsey had done this, she'd own up. If she has ever done anything wrong she holds her hands up! She hasn't been perfect in the past, who has? She threw her hands up and apologised.
You can leg it if you think you're gonna come to us slagging her off! Not a chance love!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Awww thank you doll face , I nearly lost my life to a toffee revel for Tattle god dammit 🤣🤣🤣
love the fact we can all have a laugh at miss frost / cross’s expense and each other’s sometimes and for all the people on chelseys post saying we are bullies .... cop on to yourselves , it’s all out there for us to dissect sprinkled with our savage sassy humour 🙄🙄
Plus we all love queen chelsey anyone with skin as beautiful as hers can say and do what they like for me 😘
Bullies lol, nah we just tell it as it is

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Going to regret finding this thread..........there goes my productive plans for the day🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Queens,

New to Tattle Life and i do follow the whole Elsa/Rosie drama so this has taken me forever to read through, you lot are hilarious.

Bit weirded out so see the Chelsey Harwood parade about though i'm not gonna lie - i have met Chelsey in person and she assaulted me near a train station a few years back because she thought i was sitting too close to know one her shopping bags. She burst out calling me all sorts, started calling me a woman and calling me ugly, then shoved me as she walked past. FULLLL of stink eye. Her mates were just laughing and telling her to come on.

I'm not telling this to spread hate, i'm saying this because she's honestly a horrible person who freaked out on me because she could see i was by myself and could tell i was nervous (i'd never been to London before), she was with a group of mates and wanted to look hard and intimidate me.

Don't believe the whole 'i don't like bullies!' crap. When she had the chance to - she absolutely grabbed it with both hands. Do i think Elsa saying all those transphobic comments were right? Absolutely not. It's disgusting behaviour.

But is she as innocent as she makes out? Noooo.
sorry but I think your trying to stir trouble and also KarmaLlama liking this. Two new members who already trying to stir things.

i doubt this ever happened. I have followed Chelsey for 5 years and never saw her in London. Infact this is all made up. Please stop this bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi guys, reading while I'm working and drinking a costa with my winnings, hopefully we hear about BF today!

• Heart
Hi guys 👋🏽I’m new !! I’m defo team chelsey 💕I cannot stand BF .. defo a sandwich short of a picnic !! 😂

• Heart
sorry but I think your trying to stir trouble and also KarmaLlama liking this. Two new members who already trying to stir things.

i doubt this ever happened. I have followed Chelsey for 5 years and never saw her in London. Infact this is all made up. Please stop this bullshit
Like we’ve been in lockdown for months and this guy has such amazing recall.
if I was in London and seen Chelsey before tiktok then I wouldn’t have had a clue who she was..
if someone assaulted me for sitting too close, I’d call police...

I’d believe if from mouldy flaps though

Reactions: 6
Still not one comment from kerrielouise38 on Alexandratroofs posts she’s deffo ‘jelious’ of the attention ‘esla’ is giving her. Bet she was hoping to be on the public relations team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.