Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe BF is busy sewing all her dedicated Breadcrumb followers together to form A Human Centipede ? Obviously she would still put herself at the front,with her mouth flapping Put the Fookin Tunes Onnnnnn!!! She thinks shes The New Messiah of Birkenhead ffs!!! What a whopper 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never done the food shop so quick. Was running round tescos wondering whether there was news on old BF!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Afternoon girls, hope you’re all having a fab monday 🥰

I’ve just caught up on the mornings antics and I’m wishing there was an eye roll button on the like panel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rite sooo!! Now I am soo glad I’m in disguise haha. So I may or may not have called all the courts the in Wirral/Birkenhead claiming to be elsas maw asking if she was on their court papers for today as she left half a message. And I can confirm if she is held on remand she is not at court today haha!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi new here as recommended by the fantastic MCH and it’s taking over my life already ha love it too funny 😂

Reactions: 6
Rite sooo!! Now I am soo glad I’m in disguise haha. So I may or may not have called all the courts the in Wirral/Birkenhead claiming to be elsas maw asking if she was on their court papers for today as she left half a message. And I can confirm if she is held on remand she is not at court today haha!!!!
Wait what? So she is on remand?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Girlll get your ass on the phone to Ashworth & Broadmoor see if she’s in a straight jacket 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear if you’re lying...🤣😂

Reactions: 1
You absolute legend 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait what? So she is on remand?
if the man I spoke to at the Wirral isnt Winding me up the yes apparently she is being kept on remand..

Dunno if it’s true but he said I was the 3rd person to ask for her this morning...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s a fan girl, crushing on BF when BF wouldn’t give her the time of day in reality, I bet she sits there ripping her when the cameras aren’t rolling.
She’s also currently celebrating gaining an amazing, huge, mind blowing amount of 132 followers in less than 24 hours.

*round of applause 👏 *

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I’ve checked the hearings for Liverpool, Chester & the Birkenhead courts and she isn’t on any of them. She won’t still be in police custody from Friday that even if she has been lifted. There’s a high possibility this could of all been done over video call if she is in there. If she has and CPS have denied bail, she will be remanded in a prison till they give her a court date.

Reactions: 5
I swear if you’re lying...🤣😂
honest as much as the tattle bastard code goes. The man I spoke to said she was on remand but wasn’t at court today and that’s all they could say. It could be a case of just saying that as he said I’m the 3rd person to call

• Haha
  • Wow
if the man I spoke to at the Wirral isnt Winding me up the yes apparently she is being kept on remand..

Dunno if it’s true but he said I was the 3rd person to ask for her this morning...
I called it! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Breach of parole usually go straight to prison to await sentencing.
But* where’s the italics?! 😂😂 I like to know it’s your post as soon as I see them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
i absolutely love one of the responses on here
'IVE never seen her in London, so infact this is a lie!'....why?...because YOUVE never seen here there? Forgot you live in London Euston train station hun.

and just responding to Chelsey's vid - i forgot you're only allowed in the train station of the city you live in?....People TRAVEL. I never said you lived there, i know you aren't from there, we're both Northern girls. And when i said shopping i meant clothing brand bags etc. I never one said you lived in London.
and 'all my mates attacked her!' - when did i say that? i said above ^^^ you're friends were telling you to come on. It was just you who was being intimidating and shouting things. I never once said that.

Nice trying to to put words in my mouth though, but you're not manipulative, no? Trying to suggest i said things i never.

I haven't said this to cause sh*t, it's just the people who are like 'always got your back babes xxx' , have you actually met her? She's so different online as to what she is in person. You all forget that Elsa and Chelsey were friends at one point, because they're both bullies at heart.

Rather Elsa completely changed after her fall out with Chelsey, or Chelsey seen the bullying while she was her friend and was alright with it.

That's all im gonna say on it, believe what you want, i'm just putting out my truth, if you don't believe me that's alright girls

x

Someone is remove this girl

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.