Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rite sooo!! Now I am soo glad I’m in disguise haha. So I may or may not have called all the courts the in Wirral/Birkenhead claiming to be elsas maw asking if she was on their court papers for today as she left half a message. And I can confirm if she is held on remand she is not at court today haha!!!!
Did you put on an accent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
honest as much as the tattle bastard code goes. The man I spoke to said she was on remand but wasn’t at court today and that’s all they could say. It could be a case of just saying that as he said I’m the 3rd person to call
Fair play to you doing that. We can sit back and watch it go all over TT now....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
honest as much as the tattle bastard code goes. The man I spoke to said she was on remand but wasn’t at court today and that’s all they could say. It could be a case of just saying that as he said I’m the 3rd person to call
What a fantastic start to the week 🤣😂

For us I mean, not for old crusty hole 😂

Reactions: 5
Rite sooo!! Now I am soo glad I’m in disguise haha. So I may or may not have called all the courts the in Wirral/Birkenhead claiming to be elsas maw asking if she was on their court papers for today as she left half a message. And I can confirm if she is held on remand she is not at court today haha!!!!
Your amazing hahaha this has made my week 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t tell porkies no need!! Like I said the man I spoke to could be talking tit but I swear down I c called and spoke to some man in the court.
I dont mean you are lying i think the man you spoke to possibly is like you said 3 people already contacted them today

You absolute legend ⭐

Reactions: 3
I was here a few threads ago, but the silence from Elsa has brought me back here 😂🙈 crown court publish listings daily but magistrates don’t, they don’t usually tell you anything over the phone but if she was arrested over the weekend she would be In magistrates today, unless she is on license from prison she could get recalled back to prison, but on a suspended it will all need to be heard in front of a judge and it takes a lot to activate a suspended sentence these days...!

I dont mean you are lying i think the man you spoke to possibly is like you said 3 people already contacted them today
I don’t think they’re allowed to lie. The can only refuse to give information if they believe it’s not a relative etc.

Reactions: 4
Time will tell if she is up as I’m sure some one will find out the info and share it. I was just too fecking nosey 😆!! I hope she gets banged up for a long time if she is actually there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LEGEND!!!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
I’m sure if you are out on licence and you breach it, you go straight back to jail then a court date is set for breach but not sure how it works down in England

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.